Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: *Spoilers* Acorn Meadows Park: Challenges & Rewards List.

Jun 14, 2013

JUNJUN1983 wrote:

BacK Seat Rider challenge (Spend an amount of time as a passenger on a bicycle. (Approximately 5 minutes))

cant finish that? thanks

As far as I can tell, that one doesn't actually exist. The one to get the bench is actually joining 10 others on their bikes. There was a mix up in the coding if I remember right.

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 142 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1475 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

MistressLiliana wrote:

JUNJUN1983 wrote:

BacK Seat Rider challenge (Spend an amount of time as a passenger on a bicycle. (Approximately 5 minutes))

cant finish that? thanks

As far as I can tell, that one doesn't actually exist. The one to get the bench is actually joining 10 others on their bikes. There was a mix up in the coding if I remember right.

Actually Liliana, the Back Seat Rider challange was an earlier "working title" as it were. According to my e-mails from VEEMEE Support, Back Seat Rider has now become the "Social Passenger" challenge (NOTE: Please see Message 98 in this thread for VEEMEE Support's e-mail on the matter). Yes, also correct in our various posts, in order to get the Park Bench Reward, to complete Social Passenger, you need to join 10 others on their bikes.

Titus, please reeedit the OP to delete Back Seat Rider challenge from the challenge list. The Back Seat Rider challenge does not exist and is now called the Social Passenger challenge.

• Social Passenger: Join several other people on their bikes. ***

(Park Bench Reward)

Park Bench Reward

Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 142 (643 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8493 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Thanks godessbunny for the info :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 142 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 18, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

JUNJUN1983 wrote:

cant finish that? thanks

Actually Liliana, the Back Seat Rider challange was an earlier "working title" as it were. According to my e-mails from VEEMEE Support, Back Seat Rider has now become the "Social Passenger" challenge (NOTE: Please see Message 98 in this thread for VEEMEE Support's e-mail on the matter). Yes, also correct in our various posts, in order to get the Park Bench Reward, to complete Social Passenger, you need to join 10 others on their bikes.

Titus, please reeedit the OP to delete Back Seat Rider challenge from the challenge list. The Back Seat Rider challenge does not exist and is now called the Social Passenger challenge.

(Park Bench Reward)

Park Bench Reward

Awesome, the confusing thing about the two names is the two different requirements, one was spend some time on a bike as a passenger which doesn't exist, and the new one which is join 10 other bikes. I would be annoyed if I hung around on someone's bike for 30 minutes thinking there was a challenge and then got nothing. :smileyhappy: It is already bad enough that I did it for 20 something minutes then the guy kicked me off, glad to know I am not missing anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 142 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1475 posts

Jun 18, 2013

MistressLiliana wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

JUNJUN1983 wrote:

cant finish that? thanks

(Park Bench Reward)

Park Bench Reward

Awesome, the confusing thing about the two names is the two different requirements, one was spend some time on a bike as a passenger which doesn't exist, and the new one which is join 10 other bikes. I would be annoyed if I hung around on someone's bike for 30 minutes thinking there was a challenge and then got nothing. :smileyhappy: It is already bad enough that I did it for 20 something minutes then the guy kicked me off, glad to know I am not missing anything.

Right, Liliana. I remember having that same issue when I was looking at the rewards list on AZ4, and this thread simlutaneously. And since I had the ear of someone in VEEMEE Support to help fix my missing acorns, I also asked about those challenges just so that there wasn't any confusion. The cool thing that came out of this was that Support jumped in and is actually responding to the users, researching it, and then coming back to eiher confirm what they find and ... communicate with you.

I'm just happy between our posts and my responses from Support that we found the solution, made Support aware of the reward description (which they updated and will have implemented in a maintenance window once Sony finishes testing it) and made others aware it.

Here's that e-mail, dated May 30, btw:

Hi goddessbunny42,

Yes! I'm updating the object description right now in fact! Thanks for spotting it. It won't be updated for you until a future maintenance window. I'm afraid I can't say exactly when this would be, because it will need to go through testing both with ourselves and with Sony.

Thanks again,
VEEMEE Support

And cool that you didn't miss any other challenges. :smileyvery-happy: I had to start keeping a spreadsheet to compare what I see what I completed in my Profile and what TitusF's nice guide provides so that I don't miss anything myself.

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 142 (606 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Can anyone tell me how many lvls there is, have just reached lvl 61 and the lvl up figure is 10, 000 with 35 acorns whoopie. Would be good if anyone can tell me cheers in advance
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 142 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I just reached level 30 and i need 10,000 xp to level up, this is a bit too much in my opinion, maybe if i got 100 xp for every race it would be worth returning to the park. This really needs to be lowered
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 142 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

thanks !!!goddessbunny42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy: im finish that

Asahi
Belgium
Heineken
Hoegaarden
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 142 (549 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Jun 20, 2013

who want to join  "Last Rider: Be the last one to 'fill' a train to capacity."

-6 player now.
thanks.

test000000000000000.JPG

Asahi
Belgium
Heineken
Hoegaarden
Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 142 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Clicker_T_9294 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how many lvls there is, have just reached lvl 61 and the lvl up figure is 10, 000 with 35 acorns whoopie. Would be good if anyone can tell me cheers in advance

Holy heck, I already think it takes too much to level at 3000, but it increases to 10k with only an extra 10 acorns a level? I don't know if I want the dogs and bikes enough to deal with that. I honestly believe there is no level cap, just the points needed get more and more ridiculous until you give up and stop playing.

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 142 (519 Views)
0 Likes