Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 28 2013
By: King_xO-AsSaSSin PlayStation MVP 4452 posts

Stop freezing!

74 replies 429 views Edited May 28, 2013

I have been getting frozen a lot in home. This freezing is causing our ps3's to crumble. Please report the freezers!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 75 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

i suggest you stay away from places that are being frozen alot like playground or godfather 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 75 (412 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4452 posts

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

i suggest you stay away from places that are being frozen alot like playground or godfather 2.

nahhh im good, i'll keep going there

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 75 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
3003 posts

May 28, 2013
Freezers are a pest but when you keep going to where you know you'll be frozen it's your own funeral!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 75 (400 Views)
Survivor
1991 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

Thats a solution that gets tossed around a lot, and it's hardly an acceptable one. Freezers dont just STAY in one or 2 servers or spaces. They go where they WANT. They do what they WANT. I've seen em at the Glittering Sands beach and I've seen em migrating to Acorn Park, as well.

When you limit yourself to where you can and cant go on Home, because of freezers...you may as well just hang it up and never go on Home again.

(I havent been frozen ever since I adopted the DNS method, that everyone found SO controversial. And I might add, I have never been hacked or had my personal info stolen via this method either. Just sayin....)

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 75 (399 Views)
Gaming Beast
1645 posts

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

I got frozen at the Glade friday night. I took a picture of who did it. I guess I cant prove it is him but I know it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 75 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

May 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

nahhh im good, i'll keep going there

well if your going to keep going there it's your own fault no since of complaining if your going to go in to danger anyway lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 75 (381 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4452 posts

May 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Thats a solution that gets tossed around a lot, and it's hardly an acceptable one. Freezers dont just STAY in one or 2 servers or spaces. They go where they WANT. They do what they WANT. I've seen em at the Glittering Sands beach and I've seen em migrating to Acorn Park, as well.

When you limit yourself to where you can and cant go on Home, because of freezers...you may as well just hang it up and never go on Home again.

(I havent been frozen ever since I adopted the DNS method, that everyone found SO controversial. And I might add, I have never been hacked or had my personal info stolen via this method either. Just sayin....)

yes, they're everywhere...bowling alley....x7...star wars cantina.......etc..

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 75 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

May 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

well answer me this question what more can we do other than report and hope sony fix it the only other thing to do is wait for sony to patch it but as we all know they ll find another way to do it we just have to learn to accept the fact that freezers are always going to be around freezing people some people won't accept this and leave home because of it which is understandable.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 75 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1991 posts

May 28, 2013

They need to give us weapons like these in HOME. That would level the playing field, in some ways. LOL

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 75 (348 Views)