Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 10/07/2011
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Thats a solution that gets tossed around a lot, and it's hardly an acceptable one. Freezers dont just STAY in one or 2 servers or spaces. They go where they WANT. They do what they WANT. I've seen em at the Glittering Sands beach and I've seen em migrating to Acorn Park, as well.

When you limit yourself to where you can and cant go on Home, because of freezers...you may as well just hang it up and never go on Home again.

 

(I havent been frozen ever since I adopted the DNS method, that everyone found SO controversial. And I might add, I have never been hacked or had my personal info stolen via this method either. Just sayin....)


yes, they're everywhere...bowling alley....x7...star wars cantina.......etc..


yes king they are everywhere and not going anywhere soon the mainly focus of servers with large amounts of people in them so i'd try going to less populated servers.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 75 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Thats a solution that gets tossed around a lot, and it's hardly an acceptable one. Freezers dont just STAY in one or 2 servers or spaces. They go where they WANT. They do what they WANT. I've seen em at the Glittering Sands beach and I've seen em migrating to Acorn Park, as well.

When you limit yourself to where you can and cant go on Home, because of freezers...you may as well just hang it up and never go on Home again.

 

(I havent been frozen ever since I adopted the DNS method, that everyone found SO controversial. And I might add, I have never been hacked or had my personal info stolen via this method either. Just sayin....)


well answer me this question what more can we do other than report and hope sony fix it the only other thing to do is wait for sony to patch it but as we all know they ll find another way to do it we just have to learn to accept the fact that freezers are always going to be around freezing people some people won't accept this and leave home because of it which is understandable.


so.....you're telling me stay off home, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 75 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/18/2013
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013
This is certainly something that needs to be delt with. I'm no engineer by no means, and much love to the people that keep these servers up and running, but if users are able to just come in with some kinda code...and freeze us all into a triple beep reboot, then how are we supposed to give new comers the reassurance of safety when it comes to spending their hard earned money in Home.

The Hub was frozen just last night, coniencidently just after a guide was there trying to help some people. I watched user after user disappear, and before I could tell my friend to jump to another space...I was frozen. This is unacceptable. I tried to catch the names of the few remaining users there, but to no avail.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 75 (196 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 10/07/2011
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Thats a solution that gets tossed around a lot, and it's hardly an acceptable one. Freezers dont just STAY in one or 2 servers or spaces. They go where they WANT. They do what they WANT. I've seen em at the Glittering Sands beach and I've seen em migrating to Acorn Park, as well.

When you limit yourself to where you can and cant go on Home, because of freezers...you may as well just hang it up and never go on Home again.

 

(I havent been frozen ever since I adopted the DNS method, that everyone found SO controversial. And I might add, I have never been hacked or had my personal info stolen via this method either. Just sayin....)


well answer me this question what more can we do other than report and hope sony fix it the only other thing to do is wait for sony to patch it but as we all know they ll find another way to do it we just have to learn to accept the fact that freezers are always going to be around freezing people some people won't accept this and leave home because of it which is understandable.


so.....you're telling me stay off home, right?


im not telling you to stay off home its your choice if you want to stay or leave im simply saying if you stay on home reguardless of the freezing then you've accept that if not the you havnt im also saying that theres really no other solution other then wait for sony to do something about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 75 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

That's what I'm tryign to say. We must hide in corners and report.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 75 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/12/2008
Offline
2017 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013
Ok, heres your options:

1) Avoid hotspot freezer areas in Home.
2) Get a PC and use their same programs against them.
3) Find programs or other "risky" methods of keeping yourself from being frozen.
4) Report, report, report...
5) Quit Home, cuz theyre right; freezers arent going away and theyre not going to be stopped.

Adopt whatever solution meets your needs and carry on.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 75 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/07/2011
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

That's what I'm tryign to say. We must hide in corners and report.


you don't have to hide at all no one will know you've reported them unless you tell them lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 75 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

That's what I'm tryign to say. We must hide in corners and report.


you don't have to hide at all no one will know you've reported them unless you tell them lol.


how can we REPOT them without hiding? they'll freeze before we get the chance

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 75 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/07/2011
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Ok, heres your options:

1) Avoid hotspot freezer areas in Home.
2) Get a PC and use their same programs against them.
3) Find programs or other "risky" methods of keeping yourself from being frozen.
4) Report, report, report...
5) Quit Home, cuz theyre right; freezers arent going away and theyre not going to be stopped.

Adopt whatever solution meets your needs and carry on.

may i add stay in your personal space for the rest of your avi's days? lol

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 75 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/18/2013
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: Stop freezing!

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013
Ok Shadow... I understand that... But how does a MAJOR platform like this allow this to happen is really my question... They've had one issue with the thing that shut PSN down for months, right? My guess is, it takes some major player to do that but this low level freezing crap could bloom into something more serious.

All I'm saying is people are tired of it.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 75 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes