Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 15 2012
By: lpkid5382 Lombax Warrior 84 posts

Stop wasting your mone on PSHOME

106 replies 432 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

Some problems, they will never fix! SONY  can't stay ahead of their game! They do not set the example!  They ignore issues!   The forums are the cause of their problems.  Spending hundreds of dollars on HOME, isn't going to get you no where in life, you are burning a hole in your pocket!!  The hub, the malls, park are all garbage! Freezing has been on going for months!! When will they get the hint. JW, is just a middle person!   Home, has ruined peoples consoles, because of this freeze!  They take away stuff, because they can't maintain crap!!!  If they hit a home run with something, they over do it! Example, companions.   Its failing big time and stop wasting your money on useless crap, someone having over 100 personal spaces, doesn't impress me, just shows how  stupid your are.  Pull your forums and your problems, will go away!!

Message 1 of 107 (432 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Re: Stop wasting your mone on PSHOME

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

Calling people stupid isn't really needed is it? People can and will spend money as they so choose. I do agree with you however that there are certainly a lot of issues that need fixing.

The forums are a great place to talk about them. 

Message 2 of 107 (413 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 15, 2012
insulting ppl with pic is also not needed joanna. nice thread dude.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 3 of 107 (394 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Aug 15, 2012

lpkid5382 wrote:

The forums are the cause of their problems.  

Elaborate on this. I'm interested in hearing what backs this bombastic claim.

Message 4 of 107 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Aug 15, 2012

the freeze is still happening, so the forums aren't helping along with the other  issues. SONY scks at their game!!  Useless for the forums to be around.

Message 5 of 107 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

Hmmm ipkid, Nice ID. Does it have to do with IP address seems logical. And lemme guess you have problems with home... Incase your sense of observation is flawed look around you in home. You notice that you're not the only one having problems in home so don't act like a one man vigilante and try to preach to the forumers who have already heard your thread over and over and over again just simply reworded. You broadcasting to [Stop wasting "mone" on ps home] can be a laughable topic. Seeing as how people can spend they're money on whatever they choose too. And the thing of home focusing on certain things like you exampled "Companions" Do you see how many people use companions. And with a lot of homes population being teens they like accessories (Me not being a teen I wouldn't know) And if you say Sony can't stay ahead hey you know theres a console called xbox hey need more users.. PROBLEM is you have to PAY for that one. Nice way to also throw that freezer topic in also like that hasn't been discussed for the past 3 years. Here's a solution.. 1 if you have problems with home stop using it 2 if you don't like Sony xbox is always available 3 If you don't like the forums don't talk on them.. Simple huh. You have a nice day now.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 6 of 107 (355 Views)
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Who's JW are you talking about Joystick_Warrior? What's your beef with him? He's has been the best go to guy with all problems. He works tirelessly helping everyone here. I would think twice before you target him...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 7 of 107 (333 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Aug 15, 2012

why would you keep spending money on a product, that is a complete failure.?  I would never recommend home to a friend or even my worst enemy.  So, you guy go ahead and burn a hole in pocket and waste your money on fake vitural stuff and lets see if SONY really does care  about fixing these issues.  I just saw a thread that JW., locked and totally ticked me off, it wasn't my thread but really, very, very poor customer service and his answer was just crap!  

Message 8 of 107 (331 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Its is first thread! He can talk about home how he wants.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 9 of 107 (318 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 15, 2012
You dont speqk for all of us its not crap you just think it is learn too respect other peoples opinions
Goodbye home
Message 10 of 107 (316 Views)