Mar 01 2011
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 12800 posts

[Story] A bad day that someone troll someone

28 replies 86 views Edited Mar 1, 2011

Okay, before you read this: the Thread an story! so don't ban me for that, this is just an true story!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

on Feb, 27 2011 I have an bad Playstation Home day at Central Plaza. When i was going to the Listen@Home. I saw someone talking to him/her-seft

so i just came and toll "are you talking to your-seft?" "You do are talking to yourseft, that make you crazy. Just saidin'!" and then he/she said tome on PM: "learn English" then i said: "Asking me that to learn English?!" "You need to learn respest!" then he/she said: that horrible, incoherent sentence of your shows how it's not your first lanquage" But what did he or she telling me that English that is NOT my 1st lanquage?! English is really IS my first lanquage, what the heck man?! okay...Let move on with. shaw we? When i said the learn respest: he/she said: "respect is earned; you show me disrespect so you get what you put in" "Learn common sense if you ever wanna actually be a troll, *******" I not showing him/her disrespect?! him/she disrespect me! and i not an newbie! I have been on home and network for over 2 year (Sine 02/18/09) so when he makeing me to show that is not my 1st language: i said: "You lier, English IS really is my first lanquage!" he/she use the miss-text word "Liar" and said then i said to him/her say that im newbie: "Did you know that im not new! "and world are okay, but i have been on home for over 2 year!" (He/She use the miss-text world: "I'm", but i already know that world) "So stop trollin' me!" "And first: Stotp messagein' me!" and he/she said: "& you forgot the question mark to make your question not rhetorical" and i said: "Like i said: "WORD ARE OKAY!"" "I not useing an question mark" (I don't need to use a Question mark on it.) then he/she said: "& tere was another incohereent sentebce in that mess..." "you can't even (he/she forgot to use a word "to use a") fake Engish well" i said: "I disike fake stuff (I can't use the word "Hate" it censored it out!)" and he/she said: "lies" "i love how you assume i'm trolling" "it show how you don't know what is troll is" when i get mad: so i just report him/her for Causing offence (I thing that i forgot that to report to Sexual Garassment) he/she said when i reporting him/her: "whie i am such i currntly am not doing such; even if i saw Sony woudn't care' they want peope like you out of Home because you ony cause probem with your lack of comprehension ******* tactics don't work on me; unlike you i'm no wannabe" when i got back from the Safe Screen I said: "Do this one more time and you have been reported and been block and oh yeah, I did report you!" (he/she came up that he/she is an youtube user:http://www.youtube.com/user/CeilingTroll) and she said: go ahead & and report me; i'll laugh when you get banned for submitting a fase report" (I report him/her for Causing offence) "not just that but for also showing Sony how yuo enjoy starting arguments" when i said: Dude or girl. just stop it!" and he/she said "i don't have to; came up to me going on about how i "talk to myseft"" when i about to block to this user that is....you know! he/she said: "blocking doesn't prevent these messages ) and i said: "And i can't not see your message!" (It a funny part that i said) I ignore him/her and block that how it work! he/her will not comeplay me again.

THE END

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my 1st story about my life at PlayStation Home, so don't sent me an Hate Post! i just need to know why did someone troll me for

Anyway....if you wanna know what user that is troll me: sent me a PM.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mod Edit List:

Edited offensive language.  From:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 29 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Re: [Story] A bad day that someone troll someone

Feb 27, 2011

So.....you're saying that English is your first language and somebody is a troll for questioning that?

Hmmm

castle3
Message 1 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Feb 27, 2011
Message 2 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Your first language is getting much better. Rock on, dood ! 

Message 3 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Well al, Think how this user must have felt!

First thing out of you're mouth "that make you crazy" ?

Maybe she or he was talking to someone who disappeared before you actually saw them? Happens all the time from freezing or just plain getting booted off. You may be talking to someone and then they are gone but yet you are still talking.

Maybe they were offended and hence you guys start arguing about respect.

Listen I don't know you but I do enjoy you're post, and I am sure given the right sercomstance they would have enjoyed you too.

Misunderstandings happen especially in Home.

And hey I myself do not use punctuation in Home because of this stupid little keybd LOL, to hard to see all the small symbols and as I don't text much am not used to it.

People will be people that's the nature of Humans, some good some bad some angry some sad some nice some mean some there yet unseen and yet at the end of the day were all just a bunch of HOMIES LOL.

See im incoherent too hehehe.

My name is Gen and right or wrong I approved this message!!
Message 4 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Feb 27, 2011

I fear there are those in Home who are worried about some of the users who are apparently having severe problems with spelling and writing English.  Out of a misguided desire to offer some parental advice, they do more harm than good.  Why do they do it?  I think it is because from an adult perspective, someone who cannot handle the English language with any proficiency will not be able to fill out an employment application, compose a resume, or handle a job interview for anything beyond entry level unskilled labor.  Some adults worry about this situation, especially in this time of economic recession.

I used to hear all these rants at PTA meetings about how it was so important that 'no child be left behind', 'every child should finish school', 'college level education should be available to all', etc.  That is such nonsense:  some people will be left behind. Not everyone is college material.  And a lot of the kids you are worrying about are perfectly happy being semi-literate.  I see a lot of smiling faces working in unskilled labor jobs.  So - my message to the person who 'trolled' Al2009man:  I assume you think you are motivating this young man to get an education, but all you are doing is criticizing him for limitations over which he has no control.

Message 5 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12800 posts

Feb 27, 2011

GenOneilSGC wrote:

Well al, Think how this user must have felt!

First thing out of you're mouth "that make you crazy" ?

Maybe she or he was talking to someone who disappeared before you actually saw them? Happens all the time from freezing or just plain getting booted off. You may be talking to someone and then they are gone but yet you are still talking.

Maybe they were offended and hence you guys start arguing about respect.

Listen I don't know you but I do enjoy you're post, and I am sure given the right sercomstance they would have enjoyed you too.

Misunderstandings happen especially in Home.

And hey I myself do not use punctuation in Home because of this stupid little keybd LOL, to hard to see all the small symbols and as I don't text much am not used to it.

People will be people that's the nature of Humans, some good some bad some angry some sad some nice some mean some there yet unseen and yet at the end of the day were all just a bunch of HOMIES LOL.

See im incoherent too hehehe.

maybe he or she was talking to someone that was useing an mic. i was thinking that he or she was taking to him/herseft.

Message 6 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12800 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Keara22HI wrote:

I fear there are those in Home who are worried about some of the users who are apparently having severe problems with spelling and writing English.  Out of a misguided desire to offer some parental advice, they do more harm than good.  Why do they do it?  I think it is because from an adult perspective, someone who cannot handle the English language with any proficiency will not be able to fill out an employment application, compose a resume, or handle a job interview for anything beyond entry level unskilled labor.  Some adults worry about this situation, especially in this time of economic recession.

I used to hear all these rants at PTA meetings about how it was so important that 'no child be left behind', 'every child should finish school', 'college level education should be available to all', etc.  That is such nonsense:  some people will be left behind. Not everyone is college material.  And a lot of the kids you are worrying about are perfectly happy being semi-literate.  I see a lot of smiling faces working in unskilled labor jobs.  So - my message to the person who 'trolled' Al2009man:  I assume you think you are motivating this young man to get an education, but all you are doing is criticizing him for limitations over which he has no control.

Uh.....I'm was an Panda Sandwich, he was here to.

i will sent you an message who troll me, if you want to.

Message 7 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Sorry, Al2009man!  I just assume everyone in Home is male unless they assert otherwise.  And I think anyone droll enough to dress as a Panda Sandwich does not deserve to be dissed.

Message 8 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12800 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Keara22HI wrote:

Sorry, Al2009man!  I just assume everyone in Home is male unless they assert otherwise.  And I think anyone droll enough to dress as a Panda Sandwich does not deserve to be dissed.

Uhg...no, my Panda Sandwich costume is funny. I alway use to stalk someone that do stuff really bad. then i said "The Panda Sandwich always stalk at you!" (If you do something dumb) LOL

maybe i can made a event for Sandwich!

Message 9 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes