Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1616 posts

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

This week the team here at Lockwood celebrate the launch of a new personal space: the Dream Island.

Lockwood_DreamIsland_Apartment.jpg

Visit the Dream Island Open House between 30th August – 12th September for an advance preview of this incredible tropical paradise. Explore the beautiful natural surroundings, admire the innovative architecture and discover hidden wildlife. The full apartment will be available on 30th August in three different value packs, with a selection of hidden rewards and an Exclusive Store updated with new designer clothing.

To discover more about the Dream Universe, we’d like to take a look back over the history of Figment and how the collection went from fashion to real estate over the past eighteen months… Click here to find out more!

omg - Lockwood, you outdid yourself. This AND Mercia in one outing? I LOVE this space. Swimming, feeding fish, grottos, hidden rewards, exclusive clothing ... my head's in a swill. This place is A-MAZ-ING!!

The only questions I have is CAN you get on the boat ...I swam up to it and it LOOKS like you can. Is that for an update later, perhaps???

EDIT: And I KNOW that this space and the Dream Yacht are connected somehow. Are there plans for travelling back and forth from the Dream Yacht and the Dream Island (like you can with the parts of the Sony Mansion spaces)?

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 96 (627 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Does anyone know where to get the pool toys reward ? I've found all others even the umbrella.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 96 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Where can these two swimsuits be purchased at exactly? I'm talking about the muscular looking male in the background. Is that a new costume to purchase somewhere? The description in the photo only says "Exclusive store" on the Dream Island. Do I have to own the space, or know a friend to acquire these?original.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 96 (612 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3860 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Skeletor619 wrote:

Where can these two swimsuits be purchased at exactly? I'm talking about the muscular looking male in the background. Is that a new costume to purchase somewhere? The description in the photo only says "Exclusive store" on the Dream Island. Do I have to own the space, or know a friend to acquire these?original.jpg

yes u have to go to the personal space, either ur own or ur friends & it'll be in the gold commerce point like the Dream Yachts gold commerce point

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 96 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Super_Jinx wrote:
Does anyone know where to get the pool toys reward ? I've found all others even the umbrella.

I am wondering about them also. I know the beach ball says coming soon but the other pool toy, the paradise lilo, says the same as the other rewards shown at the open house. Like its available now. Has anyone found it yet?

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 96 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I have an urge to buy this.  I took tons of pictures and I love the space.  Its huge and you an instantly transition into the water when you go swimming. The price isnt that bad.  But I would get the complete 10.99 bundle over the other ones because its the best deal for me.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 96 (497 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3860 posts

Aug 31, 2012

any1 find out how to get the Lilo yet?

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 96 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Sep 1, 2012

gamer_316 wrote:

any1 find out how to get the Lilo yet?

I havent but I'm thinking that maybe it has something to do with the dolphins. Maybe swimming the dolphins will give us it. Lockwood said that the dolphins will show up by the beach on monday so I guess we will see if its true monday.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 96 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Well, IDK who started the rumor that by inviting 11 people to your Dream Island space, would unlock all the wildlife there...but that is total CRAP!

I was with my wife at her Dream Island tonight. She invited 10 other people, making the head count 12 total. We were there for a good hour and she never got anything. No rewards, no wildlife unlocked.

So...next time someone posts something like that, make sure you can prove it with pics or something. Confirm it to be true.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 96 (430 Views)
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Lockwood hit the ball out of the park, earning them a "Home Run" on their new "Dream Island" personal space. The Dream Island is breathtakingly beautiful, and modern and sophisticated at the same time. Just like the "Dream Yacht," the owner and their guests can achieve all 7 amazing rewards. (*The crowd cheers*) Lockwood's attention to details keeps this 3rd party publisher ahead of the pack. I only wish the "Dream Yacht" was accessable in the bay for those of us that own it too.  

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 96 (378 Views)