Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/04/2011
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

gamer_316 wrote:

any1 find out how to get the Lilo yet?


KAL-EL246 wrote:

I havent but I'm thinking that maybe it has something to do with the dolphins. Maybe swimming the dolphins will give us it. Lockwood said that the dolphins will show up by the beach on monday so I guess we will see if its true monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will probably think I'm joking, but this true!!!  I just got the Lilo, but not by swimming with the dolphins. I went into the water to see if they were around, and found myself swimming with SHARKS !!!!  (ps. right now the dolphins are swimming behind the deck with the fire pit, so I wasn't just mistaking the dolphins for sharks)  (pps. It looks to me like they switch the wildlife locations at 8PM EST every night)

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 96 (520 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2603 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Sep 4, 2012
Yes,Yes,Yes. The red inflatable raft popped for me when swimming with sharks by the sailboat. It is very cool how the wildlife moves around daily.
Posted Image

 
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 96 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29005 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Sep 4, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:
Yes,Yes,Yes. The red inflatable raft popped for me when swimming with sharks by the sailboat. It is very cool how the wildlife moves around daily.


I have to admit letting users actually swim with the dolphins and sharks is a pretty neat idea. Granzella has wild life but they really don't let you swim with them in a public or private venue unless in game using their underwater photo game for example.

 

It's great to see developers creating content that is new and the more competition we get between them the more the community will benefit. 

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 96 (420 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3570 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Sep 4, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
Yes,Yes,Yes. The red inflatable raft popped for me when swimming with sharks by the sailboat. It is very cool how the wildlife moves around daily.


I have to admit letting users actually swim with the dolphins and sharks is a pretty neat idea. Granzella has wild life but they really don't let you swim with them in a public or private venue unless in game using their underwater photo game for example.

 

It's great to see developers creating content that is new and the more competition we get between them the more the community will benefit. 


     I didn't think sharks and dophins got along to well?  That must be a hint that everyone must get along!  The space is from my view is indeed an exceptional personal space.  It's great to be able to swim, and the animations are pretty sweet.  Thank you, Lockwood/Developers!

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 96 (406 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29005 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Sep 4, 2012

Bambi-01us wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
Yes,Yes,Yes. The red inflatable raft popped for me when swimming with sharks by the sailboat. It is very cool how the wildlife moves around daily.


I have to admit letting users actually swim with the dolphins and sharks is a pretty neat idea. Granzella has wild life but they really don't let you swim with them in a public or private venue unless in game using their underwater photo game for example.

 

It's great to see developers creating content that is new and the more competition we get between them the more the community will benefit. 


     I didn't think sharks and dophins got along to well?  That must be a hint that everyone must get along!  The space is from my view is indeed an exceptional personal space.  It's great to be able to swim, and the animations are pretty sweet.  Thank you, Lockwood/Developers!


Well you're a "bowling shark"! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 96 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
837 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Here is an idea Lockwood takes over Hudson and if we own the dolphy room then when we are at our Dream Island space it's the 3 dolphins swimming around that we have from hudson.

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 96 (375 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2933 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Sep 5, 2012

LKWD is selling this in Asia this week here is the description of this space they gave them;

 

Setup in the imaginary exotic tropical archipelago in the Gulf of Thailand, Lockwood brings the beautiful Koh Nai Put, Koh Thong Thaeng, Koh Sam Sao and their surrounding to Playstation Home.

 

Nice :smileyhappy:



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 96 (355 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
8644 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Sep 5, 2012
Interesting theyre going with that name in asian home for it nice bit of info Strider!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 96 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
Registered: 01/07/2011
Offline
535 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

The place is very large, colorful and nicely detailed,  however seems funny we run in the middle of the ocean and cant get on the boat... Why couldn't we swim like JP has at their beach.. Where's the cool lounge chairs, towels and beds we can sit/lay in different poses like JP? I know Lockwood can do better than Granzella..


Hi jimmynet and everyone else,

The swimming bug in the Dream Island has been fixed and will be going live on September 12th - hurrah!

Also, for those of you still wondering, yes the Dream Island and Dream Yacht are indeed connected (see here: http://bit.ly/QToyCC) - the implementation of said connection just isn't ready yet, but we do have a plan in the works! :smileyhappy:

 

Kind regards,

Lockwood

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 96 (302 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
4881 posts
 

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

The place is very large, colorful and nicely detailed,  however seems funny we run in the middle of the ocean and cant get on the boat... Why couldn't we swim like JP has at their beach.. Where's the cool lounge chairs, towels and beds we can sit/lay in different poses like JP? I know Lockwood can do better than Granzella..


Hi jimmynet and everyone else,

The swimming bug in the Dream Island has been fixed and will be going live on September 12th - hurrah!

Also, for those of you still wondering, yes the Dream Island and Dream Yacht are indeed connected (see here: http://bit.ly/QToyCC) - the implementation of said connection just isn't ready yet, but we do have a plan in the works! :smileyhappy:

 

Kind regards,

Lockwood


As big as the space is i hope we can park the dream yacht off shore and use the plane, helicopter, and the minisub in the space. Now if i could i only paint my yacht turcoise blue/green and stencil N.U.M.A. on the side

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 96 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes