Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29073 posts

Re: The Horror Showcase

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Just want to take a minute to thank Ixarix – our host – and the PSHomeGazette for a wonderful tour of three Japanese private spaces in Japan Home. I had a wonderful time. 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (203 Views)
Wastelander
565 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Who do I add to get to the party at 10?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I want to thank all who participated and made it an epic night!

my guests were all kinds of weird  in their ways and it added alot more to each atmosphere. 

I thought my questions were easy but it took em like 10 mins. That alone was an event Lol. It was truely an awesome night everyone. 

home had major issues tonight. But we kept on going. 

The night was long N the costumes were off the chain. 

Thank you all.

Woot deco club!

- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (180 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
510 posts

Oct 28, 2012

omg-  there were so many great costumes  at the gazzette party n costume contest,  n so many people,  sorry to the people who couldnt get in to this packed server,  lotta fun n danced the night away.  hopefully cyn has pictures to post of the contestants n winners,  thank you to all who participated.  thanks to pshomegazzette for letting us be a part of this great event.  i think alotta ppl found out about wat our deco club duz n the time n dedication put into it.  N yes we  would love to pair up again for an epic xmas bash  n take the house down.  

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Saturday night PS Home Gazette teamed up with the Deco Pros for an unforgettable night.

The evening kicked off at the Adventure District, all the Hosts awaited as the guests began to arrive dressed in their best Halloween costumes. Once the Hosts had enough guests, the tours began.

Each Host had a different Representative to help them out with keeping track of the tour members and trivia winners. Each tour consisted of three individual spaces decorated for Halloween.

After the first tour was finished, the Host returned back to get their second tour group. Even though there were a few connection issues, a good time seemed to be had by all.

After the tours commenced, the trivia winners were announced. Each tour included a trivia question, the guests were to pm the Representative with the correct answer. The first person to answer correctly would be revealed at the party later that evening and would receive a prize.

Congratulations to the Trivia Winners: 

christinex3dxstarynight555crystal198christinex3dx
zakettokeptah-star-lucgrand_moffohmykira

After the winners were announced, the contestants for the Costume Party all gathered around waiting patiently to be judged. In the end there could only be 3 winners but there were a lot of great entries!

Most Original Costume:tigarshark
Funniest Costume:meiyuki99
Scariest Costume:mrs_sa_pow

Thank You’s 

I’d like to give a special thank you to everyone that came out Saturday night.

I would also like to thank the members of the Deco Pros for helping us out:

Dlyrius, esco887 and chicagotops

I would like to thank Recca_Hanabishi for giving a tour of his Japanese Tea House and demonstrating the Tea Ceremony. 

I would like to thank Ixarix for agreeing to Host at the last minute and to Stryctnin for filming the event.

A special thank you also goes out to our Representatives:

Stevev363, xXqueen_veeXx , Chelada and AAMCSYSTEMS. 

Read more http://pshomegazette.com/2012/10/30/the-horror-showcase-was-a-success/

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (106 Views)
PlayStation MVP
628 posts

Oct 30, 2012

It is always a pleasure having you around for a visit Joanna.   I hope to have you around again soon.  I'm sure a space or two will appear between now and Christmas that will be released that I'll want to show off. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (84 Views)
0 Likes