Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2542 posts

Re: The New Auto Storage Mini-game

Feb 17, 2013

harley7 wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

Some people use the term bug or glitch, some even say it's just an "undocumented feature".  Sure it is.

Ha ha Sony I really like this game that Auto Storage is playing.  Some kind of Auto Storage A.I. thinking I need it's help. 

First level Wardrobe behaves itself. 

Once it gets to level 2 or 3, it decides you have too much stuff and decides to put some away from you.  It also decides that my favorite choices are wrong and removes those bad ideas of mine. 

The great wardrobe tug-of-war begans.  I decide, hey, let me just put everything in storage and select a few favorites.  Seems like a good idea but then level 4 kicks in.  Auto Storage has a tummy ache and begans a fashion projectile vomit runway show.

At level 5, Auto Storage decides to up the ante and test your memory.  It rearragnes your clothes and marks them as "New" give me a gold star... gee thanks....hey wait a minute here.... I bought this last month.

Long story short, the "Auto Storage" script, A.I., is playing pranks on me and I don't like it.  That or my PS3 is haunted.  Touche Sony, touche.

too funny, good post. maybe there will be a reward at the end?

Naturally, the reward will consist of 100 new T-shirts.

Or, as nDreams would call them..."associates" to be used in future storage battles. :smileywink:

castle3
Message 11 of 27 (175 Views)
Survivor
1882 posts

Feb 17, 2013

hmm Look like the A.I. is adaptive...

Last time I didnt got the "auto-storage" message. But a few selected items among my favorite got moved back to storage. Not the usual big mess, way more subtle...

Now why I did bother to re-arange part of my wardrobe? Beat me!

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 12 of 27 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 17, 2013

This is a total mess . No more purchases for me till this is fixed . I give up.

Message 13 of 27 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I think the only way to win the game is to give up actually... Congratulations to Fubario for finding out how to win! And the reward is... *Drumroll* - Your sanity back. Now can you help me find mine? *~*
Support Forums
Message 14 of 27 (148 Views)
Sackboy
314 posts

Feb 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I think the only way to win the game is to give up actually... Congratulations to Fubario for finding out how to win! And the reward is... *Drumroll* - Your sanity back. Now can you help me find mine? *~*

lol sanity is over rated. id rather have something from the gift machine. 

Latest : inFAMOUS First Light
Message 15 of 27 (144 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Ooh good idea! It *just* may be in that gift machine after all! ^_^ I know Ive definately dropped some cash in it over the years, maybe my sanity somehow fell in somehow too.. someone check my wishlist for me? :smileywink:
Haha
Support Forums
Message 16 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I counted over 130 T shirts last night alone. So, to put it in terms that Sony might understand...thats exactly 129 more T shirts than I'll ever wear.

Putting them BACK into storage...not once, not twice, but 3 times was about as much fun as counting blades of grass at a park

Message 17 of 27 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

I don't know about you guys, but I'm finding this feature extremely FUN!

It's like hide and go seek every time I go to fight ogres in the Great Edo. Now where could that YoYo be hiding now...?

Edit:

I didn't think there was enough emphasis on the word fun.

-Jinx <3

Message 18 of 27 (118 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I have a BIG complant...auto storage removing items no where to be found....more than half my portables n half my clothes n furnature are MISSING. I am a hardcore home addict n spend lots of money on psn n they go n remove all my favorited items n then some???? Whats the deal? #VeryPissed
Message 19 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Feb 17, 2013

AutoStorage Mini-Game=Epic thread, bahahaha, wish we win something for playing:smileylol:

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 20 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes