Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
51 posts

Re: The **UNOFFICIAL*** Explain Your name Thread!

Jun 22, 2009

T: First letter of my name

Cav: First 3 letters of my last name

16: Favorite number

Please use plain text.
Message 291 of 515 (186 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jun 22, 2009
My name is my initials and my wifes initials. Not very exciting but its all i had at the time... lol
Please use plain text.
Message 292 of 515 (186 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jun 22, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:
Crazy + Drunk + Chris (shaken not stirred) = CRUNKRIS

I always thought it was derived from the urban word "Crunk"(to be wild,crazy,loud,hyper) as in; King Of Crunk by Lil John
Please use plain text.
Message 293 of 515 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10807 posts

Jun 22, 2009
lol i thougth the same about crunks name

@Jim777PS
Please use plain text.
Message 294 of 515 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jun 23, 2009

Back in the days of Street Fighter 2 on the Super Nintendo, I wasn't known for being a gracious winner. I'd do nothing but cheap combos or grab patterns. One time, durring one of our weekly neiborhood tournaments, it came down to me and my best friend and I won the last mach doing that (practically a glich) Ryu fireball/dragon punch cheap out. I naturally won. That's when he called me a kill joy!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! I was like, "HEY! That kinda does fit me!!! XD".

Any time I needed to enter a name for a game's profile or top score after that, I used KIL, KilJoy or Kill Joy. Then I started playing my first online game; Midnight Club 3. Kill Joy was taken so I needed a subtitle for my name and I came up with "DOD". Nope!! It's not "Department Of Defence" like many people guess but "DESTROYER OF DREAMS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a HUGE Sailor Moon fan unlike many other Americans.(in Japan Sailor moon is comonly enjoyed by males and females and not seen as just for females) I thought to myself, "If I was a bad guy from Sailor Moon what would my title be? Hmmm... DESTROYER OF DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

When I got my PS3 I was worried because someone else out there that played SOCOM on PS2 used the same name except it was a "dod" and I couldn't use it for a Yahoo account either!! It wasn't taken!!!!!!!! No extra numbers or letters or variations!!! The origional "Kill Joy DOD" LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite line is: "Did I KILL your JOY!?!?! XD" I even got the squinty face for my profile!!!!! XD XD XD

Please use plain text.
Message 295 of 515 (186 Views)
First Son
31 posts

Jun 23, 2009
Well MY name's the name of a boss in mario & luigi partners in time! XD Not Very Original
Banner

Please use plain text.
Message 296 of 515 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

Jun 23, 2009

My name is not derived from the notion of governmental rejection but rather the chaos brought to bare by the mind.  I took several courses in Pyschology in college and really latched onto Frued's ideas of "Anxiety".  His defenition in lamens terms is a mental battle between three selves resulting in Anxiety or mental stress.  The three selves are the Id, the Ego and the Super ego.  The Super ego is the control.  It is trying to pull our mind and body to things that are fact and safe.  For instance "Dont poke the bear", "Don't hit on the girlfriend of that Mucle bound guy"  The Id on the other hand is the basic, animalistic wants of our personality.  Sex, Power, Greed and the such.  It wants everything and it doesnt care how.  The ego in turn is the middle ground.  I have taken this concept and change the name from Anxiety to Anarchyy (originally a typo but it stuck).  Anarchyy is the battle and ensuing chaos of the selves.

I have, in my life, faced many choices.  Each one weighed heavely upon my person.  These are not simple choices, such as cheating, stealing, honesty and the like.  In fact, Id rather not state exactly what choices I force myself to have and then decide upon but know I do it to better myself.  Only a select few of my friends (2 in total) know the truth behind my animal and my better.  To this I say I am also a fur.  To best represent how I see myself and this idea of AnarchyyFox...I point you to this drawing I had commisioned a year ago.

The Inner Battle by Dark Natasha By Dark Natasha

This is me, he is I.  To know the extremes of both ends, well, I have yet to venture that far.

Message Edited by AnarchyyFox on 05-30-2009 01:06 AM
Message Edited by AnarchyyFox on 06-22-2009 06:13 PM
Message Edited by AnarchyyFox on 06-22-2009 06:13 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 297 of 515 (186 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jun 23, 2009

MY Name is trailblazer629 Interestin huh trail blazer being that i leave no business undone the trail iz blazed and done when im finished , 6 becuz ill take on 6 at 1nce, 2 becuz itll take less than 2 minutes, 9 becuz when im done i want 9 more LOL

Think u got skillzz in cod4 ill pwn u my psn id is underlined above

If u know that u dont know, u know to learn what u dont know so maybe one day u will fully know it but those who know that u dont know, know more than u know if u dont know that u dont know what u should know. got it get it great XO PSN ID: trailblazer629 (Proud Member of Homeling Mothership MS3,Homeling Assimilator,AND Sub_Governor of Homeling Activities)
Please use plain text.
Message 298 of 515 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Jun 23, 2009

sorcererofdark64 wrote:

MY Name is trailblazer629 Interestin huh trail blazer being that i leave no business undone the trail iz blazed and done when im finished , 6 becuz ill take on 6 at 1nce, 2 becuz itll take less than 2 minutes, 9 becuz when im done i want 9 more LOL

Think u got skillzz in cod4 ill pwn u my psn id is underlined above

Then why are you sorcererofdark64??
Please use plain text.
Message 299 of 515 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Jun 23, 2009
BurntToast...me and a friend of mine were thinking of a screenname to use back when we use to play RvS and BF:V. And I just though; "What do people NOT want to be killed by?" and thought about a burnt piece of toast...cause no one wants that.
Please use plain text.
Message 300 of 515 (186 Views)