Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1014 posts

Re: The Walking Dead Home

Apr 25, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Dang, I can't see the video. I love this show. My favorite characters are the Dixon brothers, Darryl & Merle. I hope someday we get Walking Dead stuff on PSHome.

It would be great to see Walking Dead stuff on Home.  Daryl is one of my favorites on the show as well as Rick even though there were a few times I was starting to wonder about him. 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 68 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1157 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I'm a huge fan of the comic, tv series, and Telltale game but unfortunately the video seems to be blocked for me. :<

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 68 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3692 posts

Apr 25, 2013

D'awh!!!

Doesn't work for me.. I would assume you're using audio from the show which may be why it's blocked. :womansad:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 68 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9082 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I was able to watch it despite not being logged in. Like Bobsfed I reside in Canada so maybe CA and UK can watch but US citizens may not? Idk

Nice video Jers I dont watch the show though so I wont debate its merits. You seemed to have recreated it well enough.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 68 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2728 posts

Apr 25, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

How many TWD fans here?

One of the few things worse than derivative television shows are fans of derivative television shows.

Upon first watching The Walking Dead, I presumed its failings were due to the source material (another stupid comic book). But after suffering through a few episodes in seasons two and three at the behest of friends, it's clear the writers are a gang of witless hacks slinging slop to the masses. it's gimmicky melodrama that barely qualifiies as postapocalyptic fiction. Remove the zombies, and the show would wobble into a ditch barn to fester.

Thankfully the only chance this twaddle has of being on Home is from geeks so obsessed with it that they make fan videos. For once Youtube censorship pays off.

The great thing about TV is that is has different channels, so if you dont like something you dont need to watch it.

Similarly, why did you have to feel the need to critisize those of us that do enjoy it, when wouldnt it be far simpler for you to not say anything, or indeed not click on this thread, as you quite clearly dont like TWD, and it clearly states the subject in the title, and allow us that do enjoy it to chat about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 68 (228 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31936 posts

Apr 25, 2013

cant see it either.

dang it Jer, if youre going to post a video in the US forums at least make sure its viewable by people in the US. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 68 (227 Views)
I Only Post Everything
519 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Jer, try re-uploading the video and/or naming it something other than "The Walking Dead Home".  Call it "The Walking Dead PlayStation Home" or "The Walking Dead PlayStation Home Machinima".  I suspect that Starz's bot saw your title and assumed that it was the episode from season 3 that is called "Home", and thus blocked it (Starz's Anchor Bay has DVD/Blu-Ray rights to The Walking Dead).  That should hopefully fix the issue.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 68 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

How many TWD fans here?

One of the few things worse than derivative television shows are fans of derivative television shows.

Upon first watching The Walking Dead, I presumed its failings were due to the source material (another stupid comic book). But after suffering through a few episodes in seasons two and three at the behest of friends, it's clear the writers are a gang of witless hacks slinging slop to the masses. it's gimmicky melodrama that barely qualifiies as postapocalyptic fiction. Remove the zombies, and the show would wobble into a ditch barn to fester.

Thankfully the only chance this twaddle has of being on Home is from geeks so obsessed with it that they make fan videos. For once Youtube censorship pays off.

The great thing about TV is that is has different channels, so if you dont like something you dont need to watch it.

Similarly, why did you have to feel the need to critisize those of us that do enjoy it, when wouldnt it be far simpler for you to not say anything, or indeed not click on this thread, as you quite clearly dont like TWD, and it clearly states the subject in the title, and allow us that do enjoy it to chat about it.

Because the quality of the show is poor, and I'm pleased it has no presence on Home.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 68 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16321 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Thanks guy, It caught an episode called ''18 miles out'' I kind of knew it would. Its one my fav epi >.<. I'll try that miss anne. Reuploading now without 18 miles out and renaming. :smileyhappy: bbs.  

p.s. ignore the unfeed trolls.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 68 (200 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31936 posts

Apr 25, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

How many TWD fans here?

Because the quality of the show is poor, and I'm pleased it has no presence on Home.

i see your words, but all im reading is this:

g67uib87gi75ig7f.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 68 (187 Views)