Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Re: The Walking Dead Home

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

I was able to watch the video. Very nicely done Jersqual! I loved how you seemlessly blended scenes from the show with backdrops on Home. I actually got fooled afew times where I wasn't sure if I was seeing the show or a Home scene. Especially the scene with the phone ringing. I can't watch this show on my cable provider so I don't follow it religiously. I have seen a couple episodes though. I also have friends who are big fans of this show. Again nice work. You really got a flair for film editing. :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 68 (275 Views)
Limit Breaker
16319 posts

Apr 25, 2013

trying to fix it. let me know if anyone can view it.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 68 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16319 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I was able to watch the video. Very nicely done Jersqual! I loved how you seemlessly blended scenes from the show with backdrops on Home. I actually got fooled afew times where I wasn't sure if I was seeing the show or a Home scene. Especially the scene with the phone ringing. I can't watch this show on my cable provider so I don't follow it religiously. I have seen a couple episodes though, I also have friends who are big fans of this show. Again nice work. You really got a flair for film editing. :manhappy:

Thank you.  It's a great show and I noticed certain things in Home that reminded me of the show. :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 68 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2728 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I love TWD, my favorite character was Shane, I was so disappointed when he was killed off, and I liked Merle as well until he became a walker.

Can't wait for the next season to start.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 68 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2728 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Awesome video Jers, I just watched it.

Very atmospheric and enjoyed how you combined Home with scenes from TWD, and loved you included Shane :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 68 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
761 posts

Apr 25, 2013
yay TWD! am i the only one who's favorite character is Darryl? i can't wait till October either...especially since they killed Andrea...hated her.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 68 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Dang, I can't see the video. I love this show. My favorite characters are the Dixon brothers, Darryl & Merle. I hope someday we get Walking Dead stuff on PSHome.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 68 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2728 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I like Darryl as well, he's my new favorite seen as I lost my others, which doesn't look good for Darryl as the ones I like don't seem to last very long. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 68 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16319 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Working on a fix for those who can not view video. :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 68 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

How many TWD fans here?

One of the few things worse than derivative television shows are fans of derivative television shows.

Upon first watching The Walking Dead, I presumed its failings were due to the source material (another stupid comic book). But after suffering through a few episodes in seasons two and three at the behest of friends, it's clear the writers are a gang of witless hacks slinging slop to the masses. it's gimmicky melodrama that barely qualifiies as postapocalyptic fiction. Remove the zombies, and the show would wobble into a ditch barn to fester.

Thankfully the only chance this twaddle has of being on Home is from geeks so obsessed with it that they make fan videos. For once Youtube censorship pays off.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 68 (200 Views)
0 Likes