Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Re: The Walking Dead Home updated

Apr 25, 2013

Nice work, Jersquall! 

I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead. If only we had TWD content in Home. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 68 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1162 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Very nice, Jers.

Nice touch w/ the phone at the end.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 68 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16524 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

Nice work, Jersquall! 

I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead. If only we had TWD content in Home. :smileyhappy:

Long time, nice to see you here and thank you. I would really like to have TWD content. crossbow!! I felt hampered by not having TWD content  to support the vid but I really wanted to make the video. :smileywink:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Very nice, Jers.

Nice touch w/ the phone at the end.

I had to use the phone it was that important and there was only one proper place to do that scene. Zombie deadquarters made for a nice prison basement lol. Thanks!

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 68 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: The Walking Dead Home *Video updated

Apr 26, 2013

nice work very creative i bet it took you some time to do as always keep up the good work.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 68 (121 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3023 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 68 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11227 posts

Re: The Walking Dead Home

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

How many TWD fans here?

[...]

The great thing about TV is that is has different channels, so if you dont like something you dont need to watch it.

Similarly, why did you have to feel the need to critisize those of us that do enjoy it, when wouldnt it be far simpler for you to not say anything, or indeed not click on this thread, as you quite clearly dont like TWD, and it clearly states the subject in the title, and allow us that do enjoy it to chat about it.

Because the quality of the show is poor, and I'm pleased it has no presence on Home.

So? Every Show is always bad quality.

yes, even in movies, comic, video games. (like the Doctor Who Revival until season 4 final which is improve with new camera and better GCI-ish. untill Season 6 Christmas Special it goes to less-quality thanks to Camera Shake).

Oh, by the way. what about Cartoon's? do you call them "poor-quality" too

edit: Quote button got drunk. had to fix it

Off-topic - Like my new signature?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 68 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11227 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

I'm not "hating on what's popular."

I dislike anything that's poorly written, regardless of how popular it might be. If you'd like an explanation as to why Lost was a bad show, we can continue it in PM; but, let's avoid being rude to Jersquall by getting off topic. Back to the Walking Dead...

You're the one who just started Off-topicing

edit: okay. a quote from our lying friend Wikipedia

"A critically acclaimed and popular success, Lost was consistently ranked by critics on their lists of top ten series of all time.[2] The first season garnered an average of 15.69 million viewers per episode on ABC.[3] During its sixth and final season, the show averaged over 11 million U.S. viewers per episode. Lost was the recipient of hundreds of award nominations throughout its run, and won numerous industry awards, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2005,[4] Best American Import at theBritish Academy Television Awards in 2005, the Golden Globe Award for Best Drama in 2006 and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble in a Drama Series."

now go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)#Impact_and_reception 

after reading the whole thing. just tell me? is this thing all your bullhating for every shows you hate...or is it you hate Television?

Okay, last time: what show do you *AT LEAST* like?

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 68 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16524 posts

Apr 26, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

nice work very creative i bet it took you some time to do as always keep up the good work.:smileyhappy:

Thank you, Yes it did take a lot of time.

I have 46 videos created from home. One of the most important things to remember is to tell your stories the way you want to tell it. music and locations can only help you to do this to a certain point. stories and themes drive videos. keep a steady pace and keep your videos moving is something learned from others who make video's. hearitwow, Norse, keara, Sue, DOD, I watch all their videos and others . Above all else you having fun doing videos should be at the top on the list. Being creative with camera angles can be fun as well.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 68 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6124 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

How many TWD fans here?

One of the few things worse than derivative television shows are fans of derivative television shows.

Upon first watching The Walking Dead, I presumed its failings were due to the source material (another stupid comic book). But after suffering through a few episodes in seasons two and three at the behest of friends, it's clear the writers are a gang of witless hacks slinging slop to the masses. it's gimmicky melodrama that barely qualifies as postapocalyptic fiction. Remove the zombies, and the show would wobble into a ditch barn to fester.

Thankfully the only chance this twaddle has of being on Home is from geeks so obsessed with it that they make fan videos. For once Youtube censorship pays off.

The great thing about TV is that is has different channels, so if you dont like something you dont need to watch it.

Similarly, why did you have to feel the need to critisize those of us that do enjoy it, when wouldnt it be far simpler for you to not say anything, or indeed not click on this thread, as you quite clearly dont like TWD, and it clearly states the subject in the title, and allow us that do enjoy it to chat about it.

Because the quality of the show is poor, and I'm pleased it has no presence on Home.

i see your words, but all im reading is this:

I can understand how it might come off as that way, but my motivation is more along the lines of:

STOP ENCOURAGING BAD WRITING

If there's no audience for trash lke Lost, The Walking Dead, Firefly, Continuum, etc., there will be no sponsors. Television producers will develop better shows from better writers. The scripts are out there, but they're usually passed over for gimmicky garbage that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Why eat McDonald's when you could have châteaubriand?

You do understand its a show about ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should they eat châteaubriand and recite poetry before biting your face off?

Get real. LOL

Oh and I hit the like button this morning on your Vid Jersquall...  Just like TWD your video had a deep moving display of symbolism and feeling and you captured the essence perfectly....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 68 (86 Views)
Limit Breaker
16524 posts

Apr 26, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Oh and I hit the like button this morning on your Vid Jersquall...  Just like TWD your video had a deep moving display of symbolism and feeling and you captured the essence perfectly....

Some of the best feedback I have recieved. That is what I was hoping for. thank you very much. it's that kind of show.

Andrea: The pain doesn't go away. You just make room for it

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 68 (78 Views)
0 Likes