Wastelander
568 posts

Re: This hair style needs to come to NA!

May 30, 2013

there are some from granzella that look really close to that. one is with one of the cheerleader outfits

Message 11 of 14 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

If that is a GZ hairstyle you should tweet Granzella. Putting it in the Suggestion Thread is also a good idea. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/May-2013-Suggestions/td-p/40286941/jump-to/f...

Granzella didn't make that hair style. Sony Japan did. We're not going to be getting that hair style 'cause Sony Japan made it and also that hair style is part of their White Day outfit set. We don't celebrate White Day here in the States.

There's a few nice hairs in theads, for Japan, that I doubt we'll ever see.

It would be nice to work some kind of deal with SCEJ, though the chances of that happening are very slim.

Message 12 of 14 (124 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

May 30, 2013
OP: "Everyone is wearing it..."

All the more reason not to buy it. Im not female and my primary avatar is male...but if I were female, the LAST thing I would want, is to look like everyone else.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 13 of 14 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

I want this hairstyle. There no reason we shouldn't already. espiceally we have punk rockers outfit. But, We do need more 80'smetal/Glam Metal/Hard Rock outfits for both Male/Female users on home. And, Espiceally band t-shirts. Hell, If we can have Alice Copper stuff/outfits in Home. Why not other artists. Sony owns most of the major record labels.

For all of you under the age of 16. This is Axl "MF'N" Rose. (sometime In 1991-1993) One of the best lead singers ever. And, Still is to this day. \m/
600full-axl-rose.jpg

Get your Portable ID!

Twitter @WKQQRocker
Message 14 of 14 (73 Views)
0 Likes