Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Re: This is how HOME will DIE

Jul 18, 2013

al2009man wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Lack of Sony Leadership and Support.... (Period)

Meanwhile in Europe...

Exaltedly..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 68 (356 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29119 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
What does that^ have to do with anything?

That actually looks like a job announcement for someone who will deal with cloud services. I think although we would all love to see a brand new version of Home what might actually happen is that Home will be streamed from the cloud to the PS4.

I personally feel that it would be foolish of Sony to throw away years of development in a service like Home especially after it's gotten to the level of sophistication it has today. 

We see that with LMO's, Estates, Public spaces like Acorn and more. 

We aren't going to be told yet so regardless of how many threads users create on the issue the answers aren't going to be forthcoming. They aren't even willing to talk about friends lists, psn accounts, trophy migration and more.

Personally I'm happy to see them hiring cloud related personal. That does seem to imply that PlayStation 3 games (and hopefully Home is one of them) are in fact important to manangement. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 68 (355 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jul 18, 2013
I agree with OP. I don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but this is exactly what people are saying. Friends and acquaintances say they think Sony wants or does not care at this point if Home fails. Likely because they are not going to keep it going. Friends who have been on Home for as long as me have been getting booted off, more than just the occasional freezes and these things are not being fixed. Many of them have given up and stopped using Home because of this. Just ask yourself: what does Sony have to gain by saying nothing about Homes future? Unless they don't value our community at all, which may or may not be the case, the only other reason would be because they know its going to shut down. And that once this comes out more people will shut their pocketbooks.
Look, maybe I'm wrong. I really hope I am. But there are just too many signs that don't bode well for Homes future.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 68 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

You can't honestly say if HOME wasn't managed properly sales wouldnt be better and CUSTOMERS happier..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 68 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5001 posts

Jul 18, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Lack of Sony Leadership and Support.... (Period)

More like SONY's lack to support Playstation Home on PS4 is more like it... Only a few more month's before PS4 is out and the beginning of the end of PS3 and Home it will be...

Unless SONY wake's up and Smell's the Rose's before it's to late!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 68 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
947 posts

Jul 18, 2013
Me: Confirm something for me. Is PS Home coming to PS4 and is it closing when PS4 is launched?

AskPlaystation: We're sorry, not all details are available at this time. Please stay tuned to our blog for updates.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 68 (300 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jul 18, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:
Me: Confirm something for me. Is PS Home coming to PS4 and is it closing when PS4 is launched?

AskPlaystation: We're sorry, not all details are available at this time. Please stay tuned to our blog for updates.

They must know one way or the other because moving it would take a lot of effort. Read between the lines. Sometimes saying nothing is saying something.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 68 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Oh, good grief. Am I going to have to read threads like this for two years or more? Give it a rest people.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 68 (284 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4452 posts

Jul 18, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Oh, good grief. Am I going to have to read threads like this for two years or more? Give it a rest people.

Yes, you are going to read them all. ALL OF THEM! NO RESTS GIVEN!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 68 (278 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Jul 18, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Sell more insurance  <--- CLICK HERE

This looks like a job for!!!

justin case.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 68 (270 Views)