Survivor
1472 posts

Re: This years E3 Event in PS Home.

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Thankyou Goddess, I'm away for 2 weeks but happily be back in time to catch it, so pleased and relieved I won't miss any of it. Home is great fun during E3.

Hopefully the other Home Fan sites, such as AlphaZone4, YPSH.com, PSHomeGazette, etc. will also host dev events and contests during this time as well. Don't forget those as well, Mermaid. I had the best time meeting other Home devotees and Forums folk during these dev outings. It's also some fo the best way to find out what's in store for the remainder of the calendar year.

Def. hope to see you there @ E3, Mermaid! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 55 (252 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3457 posts

May 24, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 55 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15900 posts

May 24, 2013

Jack Tretton the President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment just razzed the Office but Glasswalls might be be putting some finishing touches on E3 goodies.? maybe. lol.

JT.png

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 55 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5567 posts

May 24, 2013

I'm ready to look forward to the E3 2013 event in Home, especially the anticipated PS4 console and the other brand new game in store.

I hope it goes well just like E3 2012 did in the previous year.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 55 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1476 posts

May 25, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

I was just wondering... Who else is excited about the upcoming E3 Event? I know I am. I am most excited about the rewards. I wonder with the recent rise in populartiy of LMO's will there be any good LMO's in the works for E3? Let me know what you think.

Christina is gone.  Too bad we cant buy her avatar as a companion.  I miss her.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 55 (198 Views)
Survivor
1977 posts

May 25, 2013
Im expecting this year's E3 to be the biggest and most spectacular of all its previous Home events! It's PS4 focused. I can imagine the E3 rewards to be something like...a small scaled version of the PS4 console as an ornament item (assuming the home staff gets leaked images of the actual console BEFORE E3, so they can do it) and of course, a PS4 controller hand item. Rewards based on the up and coming PS4 games would be cool too. Basically anything to do with PS4 would be right would I'd expect at this years Home version of E3. Last year's avatar of Christina Lee should be replaced with Mark Cerny if theyre going the same route as last year. The dude basically built the PS4 with his own bare hands...he deserves to be forever immortalised, at least in the Home universe.

It's going to be a friggin BLOWOUT and I cant wait!

The ONLY thing thats gonna bring tears to my eyes, is if Sony sidesteps bringing Home to the PS4 or straight up says theyre just not gonna do it.

That.....would break my heart.

Well...17 more days and we will ALL know for sure. If theyre gonna port Home to the PS4...E3 would definately be the event to make such an announcement.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 55 (171 Views)
PlayStation MVP
148 posts

May 25, 2013
I'm sooo excited!! This will be my first E3! What to wear....what to wear!! LoL!😜
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 55 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1156 posts

May 25, 2013

Hadn't really considered the possibility of LMOs at E3 until now, it totally slipped my mind. I want an LMO where I get to give Ellie from The Last of Us a piggy back ride. Or Joel, if he wants one.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 55 (149 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4961 posts

May 25, 2013

looking forward to the E3 this year,,  and what we shall see on Home.. there been such grand events and the rewards are one of the best :smileyhappy:

my favs thus far are the PSHome couch and controller table from 2010

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 55 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31476 posts

May 25, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Hadn't really considered the possibility of LMOs at E3 until now, it totally slipped my mind. I want an LMO where I get to give Ellie from The Last of Us a piggy back ride. Or Joel, if he wants one.

id prefer one where she throws bricks at people.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 55 (114 Views)
0 Likes