Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: This years E3 Event in PS Home.

May 25, 2013

Yeah with Christina now gone we may not even get any E3 coverage for Home due to that.... Utoh!

But i like to see some Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate item's on E3 for HOME that would ROCK!  (Attn: Glasswalls, Hint Hint)

:smileywink:

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 31 of 55 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

May 25, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
If there are Battlefield 4 rewards this year I am going to lose it.
This is always my favourite event in Home.

Well... get ready to lose it!

Just Lose It - Eminem - DVDRip_1.jpg

Message 32 of 55 (184 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6214 posts

May 25, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

I was just wondering... Who else is excited about the upcoming E3 Event? I know I am. I am most excited about the rewards. I wonder with the recent rise in populartiy of LMO's will there be any good LMO's in the works for E3? Let me know what you think.

I hope they're better than last year. Mine went into storage day one.

Message 33 of 55 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 25, 2013
E3 is ALWAYS the highlight of the year in Home for me; I love it. I'm very excited and jealous of those already "in the know!" LOL
Message 34 of 55 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

This thread caused me to delete RE6 (<- STOP buying this junk"yeck") and reinstall Home. Waiting . . . :smileyindifferent:

Message 35 of 55 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2638 posts

May 25, 2013

Can't wait, it's gonna be exciting and we will know the Fate of Home come then :smileywink:

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 36 of 55 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

May 25, 2013

I'm hoping for a global space. We haven't seen one of those in a while.

castle3
Message 37 of 55 (119 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

I had a few more thoughts, had to come back and post em. LOL

Ok so...theres no doubt that me and pretty much everyone here are super hyped for Home's E3 event. But as I was thinking, about previous E3 Home events, I ran into a few major issues:

1) It seems to me, that every year when they hold the E3 presentation video in the theater...were left dealing with annoyances like, video buffering, glitching, audio & video out of sync, stuttering, etc.. Its like watching a very bad YT video at dial up speeds. Very aggrivating. Noone wants to have to keep leaving and coming back to the theater to get the video to play properlly. GlassWalls, if youre listening...please try to do everything you can to minimize this issue.

2) Having to leave and come back to the theater multiple times for challenges and rewards; ie...last years E3. Please dont do this again. Keep all the E3 challenges and reward requirements confined to the E3 booth space. Noone wants to go from space to space on redundant scavenger hunts or goose chases.

3) Speaking of the E3 booth space...last year it was pretty buggy there. I recall completing the challenges but the task board wasnt reflecting that. I had a few challenges that would never get checked off, no matter how many times I would leave and come back or reboot Home. This is your beloved E3 booth...lets try to minimize the bugs down to zero on day one, ok.

4) Does the E3 booth necessarily have to be multi regional, shared between US, UK and JP servers? The less traffic there, the better that space will function. When you let the whole world in on day one, youre gonna bog down the servers so bad that its gonna crash. We've seen this happen so many times before.

5) Can we please get out of the habit of allowing us access to the theater presentation, then making us wait a few more days before letting us access the E3 booth? If youre not gonna let us access the E3 booth UNTILL E3 has officially started, then dont bother putting the space on the nav only to have it redirect people to the hub or somewhere else. This is just rediculous.

6) And lastly...I understand keeping the E3 booth open for an extra week or 2 AFTER E3 has officially ended. You wanna make sure everyone who hasnt been there, has a chance to complete all the tasks and challenges and get all the goodies. BUT is it really necessary to extend it 3-4 weeks after E3? Run your event. Let it run its course and take it down ...and if the slow pokes on Home havent done everything by then, thats on them. No need to pull a LKWD and hold an event for nearly an entire year (*COUGH Dragon Egg Game COUGH*), just so the whole world can make sure they got everything.

Just my final thoughts. See you guys at E3! ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 38 of 55 (92 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33286 posts

May 25, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

I'm hoping for a global space. We haven't seen one of those in a while.

i dont see why it wouldnt be, wasnt last years global?

Message 39 of 55 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

May 25, 2013
Yes, it was global last year...as in multi regional.

I for one dont think this is a good idea. And you'll see why on day one of the E3 booth event on Home...
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 40 of 55 (72 Views)
0 Likes