Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7514 posts

Re: This years E3 Event in PS Home.

May 25, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Hadn't really considered the possibility of LMOs at E3 until now, it totally slipped my mind. I want an LMO where I get to give Ellie from The Last of Us a piggy back ride. Or Joel, if he wants one.

id prefer one where she throws bricks at people.

I'd be happy with just a brick hand-held item. I'm a sucker for dumb hand props like the chicken sandwich, the spiked paddle, or the move controllers. I tell perpetrators that I'm holding a tazer and umm leg massage device.

Brick too please.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 55 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
1672 posts

May 25, 2013

OK - to solve this little delay dilemma last year, Shadow-Runner ... got a laptop, deskop, netbook, tablet ... something that accesses the Web? Concurrently watch the simulcast on the Web on a secondary device while your avi's in the E3 theater. That way, you don't miss anything (unless your Internet go out! :smileywink: ). :smileyhappy:

Yeah, as soon as I saw stutter in the E3 theater... I rushed to get my netbook and went to the live stream so I didn't miss anything. Glad I did ... I had noooo idea how much lag there was between the Web version and the Home simulcast - TONS! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 55 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
1672 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

I'm hoping for a global space. We haven't seen one of those in a while.

i dont see why it wouldnt be, wasnt last years global?

It was def. global last year. I got to meet some wonderful ppl from Japan and Korea, brushed up on my German and French, and sent my Asian alt acct to do the same thing (except get those rewards which were not available for that region). It was pretty cool! *nod* :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 55 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2020 posts

May 25, 2013
Yep. I actually just got a new desktop PC a week ago. And I appreciate your advice and feedback, goddessbunny42. Most likely, and unfortunately Im gonna have to do that.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 55 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7514 posts

May 25, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Yep. I actually just got a new desktop PC a week ago. And I appreciate your advice and feedback, goddessbunny42. Most likely, and unfortunately Im gonna have to do that.

What about the brick though?

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 55 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2020 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

LOL I'll be throwing plenty of bricks if Jack Tretton announces that Home will have no place on the PS4. 

Although...it would be nice to have a brick throwing LMO and you can actually throw bricks...and those bricks would move peoples avatars when they get hit. Kinda like the snowball throwing game, last year. I love hittin people with those.  HAHA

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 55 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
1672 posts

May 25, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

You've very welcome, Shadow-Runner. I've had to do that for any "live" event that was broadcasted on Home (E3 keynote, DUST 514/EVE, etc.) ... anything that had a Web simu, I reached for the netbook and watched it there while my avi lagged. Sometimes, the lag was so bad, the time difference was as much as 15 mins. Maybe I'll see you the E3 Theater (if you're in my instance)... :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 55 (103 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7514 posts

May 25, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

LOL I'll be throwing plenty of bricks if Jack Tretton announces that Home will have no place on the PS4. 

Although...it would be nice to have a brick throwing LMO and you can actually throw bricks...and those bricks would move peoples avatars when they get hit. Kinda like the snowball throwing game, last year. I love hittin people with those.  HAHA

I will pay $11 for that. When can I have it?

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 55 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32199 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

myalana wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Hadn't really considered the possibility of LMOs at E3 until now, it totally slipped my mind. I want an LMO where I get to give Ellie from The Last of Us a piggy back ride. Or Joel, if he wants one.

I'd be happy with just a brick hand-held item. I'm a sucker for dumb hand props like the chicken sandwich, the spiked paddle, or the move controllers. I tell perpetrators that I'm holding a tazer and umm leg massage device.

Brick too please.

id be happy with a Brock decoration we can put in our personal space.

BROCK.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 55 (91 Views)
Fender Bender
1672 posts

May 25, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

myalana wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Brick too please.

id be happy with a Brock decoration we can put in our personal space.

BROCK.jpg

Sounds like we need to have a virtual booth just for all the bricks, pitchforks, 2x4s, tomatoes for this keynote address :smileytongue: ... ahh, gotta love mob warfare! :smileywink:

FYI ... sign me up for a brick too plz! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 55 (76 Views)
0 Likes