Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1979 posts

Re: To Those Who Were Banned And Complain...

Apr 22, 2013
I just realised something....

Didnt GlassWalls mention in the last Client Patch notes, that Home moderation would be improved?

If so...would all this banning and suspending have anything to do with that? Hmm...interesting.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 143 (3,663 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29047 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

MeIpoe_ wrote:

You also stated you think people shouldn't be banned for iseing, but that it should be patched? Well why not say the same thing for merges? Are people who merge really that bad? Do you assume everyone that merges froze the servers? Shouldn't they get your special little opinionated treatment of "they should patch it, but not punish them". Give me a break.

Give you a break? Seriously. Sorry but those who selfishly freeze others for giggles are long overdue for bans. Running around in Vaio jeans and a LBP cubcake aren't the same in my view. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 143 (3,646 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
I just realised something....

Didnt GlassWalls mention in the last Client Patch notes, that Home moderation would be improved?

If so...would all this banning and suspending have anything to do with that? Hmm...interesting.

More than likely, yes. But the moderators did an unprofessional job by not banning regional item exploiters, so there goes "improved moderation" out the window. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 143 (3,606 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MeIpoe_ wrote:

You also stated you think people shouldn't be banned for iseing, but that it should be patched? Well why not say the same thing for merges? Are people who merge really that bad? Do you assume everyone that merges froze the servers? Shouldn't they get your special little opinionated treatment of "they should patch it, but not punish them". Give me a break.

Give you a break? Seriously. Sorry but those who selfishly freeze others for giggles are long overdue for bans. 

aah. This isn't about just freezing, it's about exploitation in general. Jo Jo, I want you to take 10 minutes and re-read my original post, then your response. I want you to realize how one sided you're being to this and how you seem to have the mind-set of the moderators who didn't inforce their rules onto all exploiters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 143 (3,433 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MeIpoe_ wrote:

Give you a break? Seriously. Sorry but those who selfishly freeze others for giggles are long overdue for bans. Running around in Vaio jeans and a LBP cubcake aren't the same in my view. 

What if the ISEing procedure makes the servers unstable or freeze? Do you still hold the same stance? I think previous ones did actually cause some freezing (i think it was the game lounge, caused lag and freezes which needed to be taken down temporary). Not sure the current one does, but it could be a possibility since their exploiting the servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 143 (2,928 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Sounds like everyones whining has finally paid off then. They've successfully turned Home into an orwellian, Gestapo ran, snitch-fest. Theres no tellin WHAT you can be reported, suspended or banned for.

Kinda makes me scared to go to public servers now. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 143 (2,567 Views)
Fender Bender
2842 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Hey, dude. Well done on taking your moderation like a man :smileytongue:

As far as freezers and mergers and ISE go.. I say it should be one rule for all not one rule for some and not one rule for others. As far as I see it, merges can include ISE items as well. The person supporting any one of those methods for whatever reason could turn round the next day and support merging or freezing because their friends do ti. Why play favourites, an exploit is an exploit. I think all should be patched. After all if they were all patched then no one would be punished :smileyhappy: which is in my book more fair.

What do we get as human beings by degrading ourselves into childish beasts that get our kicks off of having people banned over unsubstantial things? Nothing :smileyhappy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 143 (2,521 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8947 posts

Apr 22, 2013
This ISE is fine and freezing isnt thing has to END. Like die a death. If anything I hear that you now NEED ise to perform freezes so theyre not so disimilar are they? Melpoe is 100% right on this and Im surprised its taken this long for someone to say it.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 143 (1,987 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8947 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Woah hi Edw long time no see here
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 143 (1,658 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2842 posts

Apr 22, 2013
lol hi. How's it goin? You guys sure love talking about ISE and freezers. It's more or less a dead topic over in EU!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 143 (1,361 Views)