Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Home Brainiac
3418 posts

Re: To Those Who Were Banned And Complain...

Apr 23, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

This thread makes me LOL.

Anyway, where is all the hate for those with alt region accounts. These people falsify information to gain access to a region of home theyre not from in order to get rewards not allowed in their own region. Surely if your goin after ISE'ers you have to include them right?

You beat me to the punch on this one. I was just about to post the same thing.

Why are all the Terms of Service thumpers so obsessed with ISE? If one is going to demagogue the TOS, they have to go all in. Why bother swinging the ban hammer lightly?

BAN everyone who falsified their personal info to region-hop. What the hell, BAN everyone who ever entered false info to create an alternate account.

BAN everyone who used a false birth date to create their master account. Sony needs to start checking ID at the door.

BAN everyone who used back-ups of their Script Settings file to gain an advantage in a game. Thank the heavens that 1.75 shut down that gravy train of recycled pickories.

BAN everyone who has visited a hacked space from another region, :smileysurprised: sometimes grabbing illicit booty in the process. I'm looking at you PS Vita lounge invaders and Peakvox Ninja early birds.

BAN everyone who has ever sent out one of those **bleep** chain messages through the XMB. Those are annoying.

Of course, all Home would have left would be a legion of noobs wondering where everyone went and a handful of dyed-in-the-wool conformists to show them around. A Brave New Home, indeed. Who says that a ban couldn't be a blessing in disguise?

How many people posted that they couldn't wait for the "Player Inspect" feature to go live so that they could start scanning and reporting people? What a fun new opportunity for Home users to play Mall Cop!

Home was a lot more fun when the lunatics were granted a little more freedom to roam the asylum. I have no tolerance for freezers harming others' systems but merging outfits never bothered me a bit if there was no malicious intent. I have no idea how to do it but I've been impressed with the looks that some people managed to achieve. I'd rather hang out in a space full of hackers, glitchers, pervs and fams than a bunch of overbearing schoolmarms and tattletaling ninnies.

Good luck with that

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 143 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2439 posts

Apr 23, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Good luck with that

Just a little rant that needed to be vented.

Who really cares anymore?

castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 143 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

while i mostly agree w/ u melpoe, i hav good friends who hav used the regional items exploits & i would b sad to c them go. if they got perm banned i don't think they would evr com bac & they r good people. they just want items that they think look cool from othr places. i wish we could all get the same items for each region so they wouldn't feel the need to use thos exploits. :smileysad:

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 143 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Apr 23, 2013

all this talk of ISE :smileysad: have any of yall thought, there are a lot of users in NA have ISE

whole friendslists could be deleted, multiple year friendships stopped

i know im not the only one here who has or has had a user with ISE on theyre friendslist

thats like "oh you have been my friend for a few years now but im gonna fight to get what you have banned bye friend"

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 143 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Apr 23, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

Why are all the Terms of Service thumpers so obsessed with ISE?   (blah, blah, blah)

"Thumpers"   :smileyvery-happy:     I love you.    :heart: :smileyfrustrated: :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 143 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Apr 23, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Good luck with that

Just a little rant that needed to be vented.

Who really cares anymore?

It's OK. I get you.  :smileytongue:   And I had no idea Chad was one of my many roommates.   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 143 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Apr 23, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

all this talk of ISE :smileysad: have any of yall thought, there are a lot of users in NA have ISE

whole friendslists could be deleted, multiple year friendships stopped

i know im not the only one here who has or has had a user with ISE on theyre friendslist

thats like "oh you have been my friend for a few years now but im gonna fight to get what you have banned bye friend"

I tend to not make friends with those kind of people. It's pretty similar to your next door best friend being the most wanted person and got caught.

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 143 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 23, 2013

The only problem i have with ISE is that when the edo extermination game was over after i spent money and played my butt off trying to win the mini motorcycle and never could get into the top 10 to get it.. there were people that never played that got to steal the rewards but as long as it's no big deal to sony i guess it's ok.

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 143 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

androidbatman wrote:

...as long as it's no big deal to sony i guess it's ok.

At least you don't have to feel detached with that opinion. Some celebrated posters on here share the same sentiment about stealing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 143 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 23, 2013

right stop being a cry baby lol get over it lmao

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 143 (200 Views)
0 Likes