Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5204 posts

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 16, 2013

Yes my friend has the same issues with her club..All her stuff is gone now..she got so upset..She wanted to have it all set for her b day partyFirst Kiss..True Love.jpg

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 151 of 239 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Just to give some people advice you are having trouble. Delete Home. It needs to be refereshed. Not saying, it will solve all issues but it will help.

Good luck~

Message 152 of 239 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2038 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Okay, since GlassWalls likes addressing these issues in OTHER threads...instead of where it would matter the most...im gonna post his quotes in here for him. Im sure people would appreciate knowing what our "community manager" has to say about 1.75 and the problems people are dealing with.

"I don't have any concrete info, but I can state that all of these little issues that are bubbling up and affecting a few folks are being monitored and worked on. We know that those who are our core users simply just have collected the most stuff over time, and it obviously affects you guys most. We're very mindful of that and appreciate your patience while we're working on it." -GW

"I'm also saying that the platform operators are monitoring and ensuring things get smoother / faster / better, and I'll update as I learn more (or in my absense, Joystick_Warrior in the Home Support forum will)" -GW

Thank you Myalana for getting him to at least say something. Im sure many others appreciate it as well.

Im strongly getting the impression, that if its a technical issue...GlassWalls dont wanna have anything to do with it and as such, he apparently leaves all technical matters to JW to handle and deal with. Could be wrong. But it certaintly LOOKS that way.

I'll update with more quotes and feedback as soon as Home management posts in another "non related" thread about 1.75 issues. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 153 of 239 (234 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Communication from the staff to the community is still unorganized and poor. What's going on here?

Message 154 of 239 (229 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26080 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Im strongly getting the impression, that if its a technical issue...GlassWalls dont wanna have anything to do with it and as such, he apparently leaves all technical matters to JW to handle and deal with. Could be wrong. But it certaintly LOOKS that way.

GlassWalls is a Manager. Basically a messenger. He basically has nothing to do with Programming and very little Development. He forwards information and, when given the green light, shares information with us. He is allowed to post on his own (freely) , but only within limits.

Joystick _Warrior acts as triage to our Home issues. He will give us information and suggestions on what to do with an issue. But if the issue is difficult or serious, the he will pass the information on to those who are responsible for the space, game or item.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 155 of 239 (227 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

GlassWalls is a Manager. Basically a messenger. He basically has nothing to do with Programming and very little Development. He forwards information and, when given the green light, shares information with us. He is allowed to post on his own(freely) , but only within limits.

Joystick _Warrior acts as triage to our Home issues. He will give us information and suggestions on what to do with and issue, But if the issue is difficult or serious, the he will pass the information on to those who are responsible for the space, game or item.

So why is our messenger not putting in any effort to make these acknowledgments known for everybody, say, putting it on a sticky thread that's stacked up among the many other sticked threads.

Or how about the people responsible for running this forum add a ticker on the top of the Home forum where any recent new news or acknowledgments to new problems or issues are easily seen instead of on a thread that will most likely be overlooked by people wanting answers to questions?

By the way Conrad, I would let the above people define their own roles than let you define it for them. You never know when something may come across as negatively misleading for them, right?

Message 156 of 239 (223 Views)
Survivor
2038 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me. 

So it's all eyes on Joystick_Warrior then. It's safe to assume that JW has seen this thread, or at least his own and is fully aware of our problems. That I have no doubt. Perhaps we can get him to give us an update on the situation. Typical PR response is "we will let you know as soon as we get more information." But seriously...how long does it take to at least figure out whats causing the malfunctions and report back? 

If I send my car to an auto mechanic and it takes 4 or more days for a diagnosis and you cant even tell me whats wrong....im gonna lose faith in your ability to do your job. 

....Just sayin.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 157 of 239 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1882 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

GlassWalls is a Manager. Basically a messenger. He basically has nothing to do with Programming and very little Development. He forwards information and, when given the green light, shares information with us. He is allowed to post on his own(freely) , but only within limits.

Joystick _Warrior acts as triage to our Home issues. He will give us information and suggestions on what to do with and issue, But if the issue is difficult or serious, the he will pass the information on to those who are responsible for the space, game or item.

Funny you just pointed out what is the base of lack of communication from Sony.

The guy who is "Digital community manager" is basically just a messenger...

I have nothing against the guy himself. He's just doing what he is told to. The problem is with the suits and tie above him. 

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 158 of 239 (192 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7674 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Funny you just pointed out what is the base of lack of communication from Sony.

The guy who is "Digital community manager" is basically just a messenger...

I have nothing against the guy himself. He's just doing what he is told to. The problem is with the suits and tie above him. 

The problem has been and remains that when we encounter issues such as these, they are not addressed. Feedback threads have been posted per usual and new content is being promoted, but where is our update on the problems we are experiencing? One can only hide their head in the sand and try to downplay such matters for so long before they lose credibility and start to upset long time customers.

Message 159 of 239 (187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 16, 2013

i totally agree with myalanad its not even enjoyable no more home . So i decide 2 wait until this problem is solved . i will not go back on home .SONY YOUR LOOSING ALOT OF REVENUE .

Message 160 of 239 (172 Views)
0 Likes