What are your thoughts ?

Message 1 of 22 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

Re: Violence and crimes that happen in Home

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Well, Mental violence I guess.. Because you can't kick my avatar in the (Where is Vickie when we need her?) Crime, Okay.. I think there can be and yeah. Mhmm. kk. report I guess and umm.. not sure where to go with this.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 22 (276 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

I've been using the service for 4 yea and never had a problem. The internet can be a dangerous place regardless of venue however. Home isn't special in that regard. Just use common sense and you should be fine. 

Message 3 of 22 (272 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

May 30, 2013

When I see the fam members walking around with their baseball bats out and throwing up their fam tags, I start to shake in my Granzella flip flops, praying to the Home Gods that they don't intend to cause me grievous bodily harm. In fact, I usually hold my breath until I'm safely passed them and completely out of sight. 

Message 4 of 22 (259 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

May 30, 2013

I've seen people exchange addresses and meet up, they can fight.   

I remember Home making the news, some market about hot spot for sex offenders.   How is that being watched?   I see a lot of verbal exchanges.

Message 5 of 22 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

May 30, 2013

lpkid5382 wrote:

I remember Home making the news, some market about hot spot for sex offenders.   How is that being watched?   I see a lot of verbal exchanges.

Thank you for throwing out something to converse about. Exchanging numbers and addresses can certainly lead to issues away from Home. This can be done in many games and on the PS3 with chat. Everyone who does should be very cautious and rethink these kinds of moves.
You remember that issue years ago that was on the news with the older lady. Yes. Happens but you hear more about such things on Facebook and online. Moderators can only do so much and you can only hope that responsible parents are watching over online activity of their family.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 22 (243 Views)
I Only Post Everything
796 posts

May 30, 2013
Ive never let it slow me down.
Message 7 of 22 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

May 30, 2013
Well we better be careful with the swords, bow, guns, flame throwers, wouldn't want my avatar to die, o.O
Message 8 of 22 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33049 posts

May 30, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

lpkid5382 wrote:

Thank you for throwing out something to converse about. Exchanging numbers and addresses can certainly lead to issues away from Home. This can be done in many games and on the PS3 with chat. Everyone who does should be very cautious and rethink these kinds of moves.
You remember that issue years ago that was on the news with the older lady. Yes. Happens but you hear more about such things on Facebook and online. Moderators can only do so much and you can only hope that responsible parents are watching over online activity of their family.

i can just imagine people getting into a fight and one of them demands the other give them their address so they can go to their house and fight them.

in fact, i think ive seen that happen in Home before. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 22 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1821 posts

May 30, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

lpkid5382 wrote:

i can just imagine people getting into a fight and one of them demands the other give them their address so they can go to their house and fight them.

in fact, i think ive seen that happen in Home before. :smileyvery-happy:

Believe it or not I saw it happen once.

Message 10 of 22 (212 Views)
0 Likes