May 07 2013
By: BUSHWICKED2 Lombax Warrior 103 posts
Accepted Solution

WHY WONT THEY??

4 replies 214 views Edited May 7, 2013

i messged every mod no1 wants to help.. save your money home dont care if u suport them unless u sit on here allday cheering them on brown nosing 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2827 posts

Re: WHY WONT THEY??

May 7, 2013
Why do you need their help? Depending what you asked it might not be in their jurisdiction.

I don't understand what the mods here have to do with Home anyway. The mods here only mod the forums, it's not like they have a detrimental effect on what any of us do in Home.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (208 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5858 posts

May 7, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Why do you need their help? Depending what you asked it might not be in their jurisdiction.

I don't understand what the mods here have to do with Home anyway. The mods here only mod the forums, it's not like they have a detrimental effect on what any of us do in Home.

I have to agree with EdwCarnby on this one though, it might not be in their jurisdiction if you asked for help on what's going on.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2715 posts

May 7, 2013

What kind of help do you need? Most things can be handled in support. I have had good results either calling Sony or going to support on the forums, most of my problems are fixed pretty quick

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (200 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6695 posts

May 7, 2013

Hey there, sending you a PM.

Please keep in mind that when you have a question regarding moderation, we do check it out but we don't always reply immediately, please be patient! We have LOTS to do. :smileyhappy:

traWnza

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)