Apr 27 2013
By: kamelyan First Son 2 posts

Wardrobe: "Keep" - Playstation Home

9 replies 414 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

what does "keep" even do?  i created an outfit and selected "keep", thinking that it will save the components of the outfit as one easily accessible ensemble, but it appears to have no function.

Wardrobe>Clothing>Outfits>Keep>Outfits>Fail

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (414 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: Wardrobe: "Keep" - Playstation Home

Apr 27, 2013

Keep is for items that you won't have to go to your storage to retrieve,there are 24 save slots to save completed outfits,if your a playstation plus subscriber,they give you an additional 24 save slots,myself,i use the keep option to fill up my hand,head and face gear options,then use the save slots to save the completed oufit to easily acess for future use..i hope this helps you,and welcome to the forums..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (398 Views)
PlayStation MVP
980 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

kamelyan wrote:

what does "keep" even do?  i created an outfit and selected "keep", thinking that it will save the components of the outfit as one easily accessible ensemble, but it appears to have no function.

Wardrobe>Clothing>Outfits>Keep>Outfits>Fail

hi op here is a guide to it.

IMG_0235.JPG

say i like this out fit i hit x and select it then say i want to look at  another peace of cloth like this one below. notice how it changes to this images

IMG_0234.JPG

without going back to the same image or just hitting O to go back to the one i had on before i can go to keep the one i had on before i change to this. it just another option to use besides o to go back. the keep is use for also to not have to seach for the item again in stoage in wardrobe.

.IMG_0236.JPG

you can use this above to save clothes and character seting for easy acess. I hope this guide helps tc and have fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Apr 27, 2013
That's a good question by the OP, and one I've always wondered about because I've never been able to figure it out either, and I'm still a little confused now.

Are you saying that the 'keep' icon does exactly the same as the O button? Or is it used with the Save Slots we have in wardrobe?

I used to randomly push it every now and then to see what happened, and nothing ever did so I lost interest in it and have not tried it for a long time.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (330 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I am pretty sure it means you keep the clothes you had on your avi when you started browsing items in wardrobe instead of circle to back out. Don't take it as fact w that . Im just guessing that is what it does.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (297 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
980 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
That's a good question by the OP, and one I've always wondered about because I've never been able to figure it out either, and I'm still a little confused now.

Are you saying that the 'keep' icon does exactly the same as the O button? Or is it used with the Save Slots we have in wardrobe?

I used to randomly push it every now and then to see what happened, and nothing ever did so I lost interest in it and have not tried it for a long time.

i just tryed it say if you in wardrobe and you in stroage and you select a item and you go out of storage to the regular menu and you go hrought items you can eather hit o or keep to keep items that you had on or hit o. But if you dont wanta keep changing item back and forworth just save them for easy acess is what im saying.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3877 posts

Apr 27, 2013

So... it cancels the changes you've made to your outfit, or does the same thing as the O button on your controller? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (277 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
980 posts

Apr 27, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

So... it cancels the changes you've made to your outfit, or does the same thing as the O button on your controller? 

Im stroage you dont have to find the item again just like out of stroge just hit keep or o to go back to the image you select before

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Apr 27, 2013

When i go into wardrobe,the things that are in the main screen,i look to see what i like to use most often,i hit the diamond button to highlight the items i want to move to storage,then when i hit cirle button to back out those items i highlighted go to storage,then as the removed items make room in the main menu,i go through my storage items,again hit diamond to select what i want to move out of storage,then hit circle,you should see a prompt telling you yor items have been moved out of storage,when your happy with what ya have,just hit x on the keep tab,it should now stay as you left it..then when i create an outfit i want to keep,i just go to my save option and save the outfit,that way i can just go there and change and it's already to go..i hope this helps..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Thankyou for your replies and it does make it a little clearer, and I'll certainly check it out again next time I sign in :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (162 Views)