Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
454 posts

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Congratulations to all the new MVP's.

I look forward to meeting and sharing new experiences with those of you i have not yet. If you every need any advice or assistance just hit me up.

Good Luck on the new adventures.  :manhappy:

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 446 (275 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Apr 23, 2013

THX...jo..appreciate that..cool beans...:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 446 (265 Views)
Limit Breaker
16214 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Serious, Makes me smile to see so many dedicated to these forums in bright red now. I keep going "I know that guy/girl!! I can't just congratulate a few.. I need a rollodex. Very cool you guys. :smileytongue:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 446 (255 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Whaaaat, I had no idea they were even accepting applications, this is news to me. Pretty cool that they're bringing more people in, though.

Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 446 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

Apr 23, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Congratulations to all those who have become an MVP.

For me it is truly an honor, thank you very much.
"Ditto! I to share in your same sentiment." :manwink:
SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 446 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Congrats to all the new MVPs!

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Four years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 446 (188 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4926 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Serious, Makes me smile to see so many dedicated to these forums in bright red now. I keep going "I know that guy/girl!! I can't just congratulate a few.. I need a rollodex. Very cool you guys. :smileytongue:

My PS3 wasn't able to take it. As soon as a HCV sent me a XMB message my PS3 overheat from the power :smileyvery-happy:  thankfuly my Old 80g fat is being shipped from storage and slim is under warranty so it'sonit's way to the fixit people at sony. 1 possible 2 weeks without HOME. It was funny HCV message reads congrads on MVP then *BOOM* PS3 explodes. It's moments like this i just sit back and laugh. Hopefully My old  80g-fat can handle the MVP better that my slim has when it arrives. I shall nowtake time to remeber all your advive and help jersquall and mix it witha dash sack, pinchof trains, and alot of hard work after a good night's sleep.

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 446 (173 Views)
Limit Breaker
16214 posts

Apr 23, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

My PS3 wasn't able to take it. As soon as a HCV sent me a XMB message my PS3 overheat from the power :smileyvery-happy:  thankfuly my Old 80g fat is being shipped from storage and slim is under warranty so it'sonit's way to the fixit people at sony. 1 possible 2 weeks without HOME. It was funny HCV message reads congrads on MVP then *BOOM* PS3 explodes. It's moments like this i just sit back and laugh. Hopefully My old  80g-fat can handle the MVP better that my slim has when it arrives. I shall nowtake time to remeber all your advive and help jersquall and mix it witha dash sack, pinchof trains, and alot of hard work after a good night's sleep.

You have a good night, TJ.  I am always around to help and support all of you guys. Some habits never die. they just semi retire. :smileytongue: You guys still hit me up with PMs all the time here and I don't mind helping where I can. That goes for all of you MVPs. Do it right and make us proud.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 446 (169 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4926 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

You have a good night, TJ.  I am always around to help and support all of you guys. Some habits never die. they just semi retire. :smileytongue: You guys still hit me up with PMs all the time here and I don't mind helping where I can. That goes for all of you MVPs. Do it right and make us proud.

You to buddy goodnight. With LBPV and some PS3 down time I can sitonthe forums and start using that LBP2 creativity todreamupnewways toimprove MVP and helpout on forums Not evena burnt PS3 can stop the HOMESack

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 446 (165 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5727 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Congrats to everyone! keep doing what you

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 446 (140 Views)
0 Likes