Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

FriarGirl wrote:

Hello there Home Community - I'm honored that I have been selected to join the MVP program. I have been an active member of the Home community since it's inception back in December 2008. I like you all have come to love Home and it has become a daily part of my routine ever since.

 

I look forward to assisting the community with my experiences, knowledge and insights. It's great to be part of such a great team, many of which I have known for several years and I'm priviledged to call my friends :smileyhappy:  

 

Congrats to my fellow  MVP selections as well - A well deserved honor to you too!  Feel free to add me as a friend and I will do likewise too :smileyhappy:


Nice to see you get in FG. I didn't know you had applied. Welcome to the group! :smileyhappy:

Message 221 of 446 (224 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
11877 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Bambi, i think you should need a Party

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 222 of 446 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
11877 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:


Welcome. So many new faces.

 


This is exactly what I'm talking about. MVPs are supposed to be role models, yet the majority of your posts are useless fluff. You take every opportunity you can to pad your post count. It's sickening.

 

 

 

 

 


*Taking a look at Joanna*

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 223 of 446 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
5583 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Serious, Makes me smile to see so many dedicated to these forums in bright red now. I keep going "I know that guy/girl!! I can't just congratulate a few.. I need a rollodex. Very cool you guys. :smileytongue:


Seriously? After looking at the names, it seems the only criteria for being chosen was submitting an application.

Don't get me wrong, from the names "I know", there are few who are active and helpful, so congrats to them, well deserved.

 

For the rest, maybe names were picked out of a hat or there was a lack of applications?

Seeing "some" names on the list makes the MVP's less credible now then when the HCV's were merged into it.

 

Before someone makes some absurd statement like, "you're jealous", I assure you I'm not. I had no desire to submit an application since the HCV program, which so many people look down upon, was combined with the MVP's.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I guess it's time for me to get ganged up on, so be it.

For those with difficulty with reading comprehension and like to twist words around, read the second sentence before you reply.

 

I know this is a warm and fuzzy thread, but I'm just keeping it real.

 

 

 

 





Message 224 of 446 (189 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5039 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to extend congratulations to those selected. :smileyhappy:

I think they might make you captain of the LMO Team for home events. :smileywink:


Too many LMOs. :smileytongue:


 

 

Balls!!!

 

 

 

The Veemee ones of course.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 




Message 225 of 446 (175 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/29/2008
Online
1127 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Serious, Makes me smile to see so many dedicated to these forums in bright red now. I keep going "I know that guy/girl!! I can't just congratulate a few.. I need a rollodex. Very cool you guys. :smileytongue:


Seriously? After looking at the names, it seems the only criteria for being chosen was submitting an application.

Don't get me wrong, from the names "I know", there are few who are active and helpful, so congrats to them, well deserved.

 

For the rest, maybe names were picked out of a hat or there was a lack of applications?

Seeing "some" names on the list makes the MVP's less credible now then when the HCV's were merged into it.

 

Before someone makes some absurd statement like, "you're jealous", I assure you I'm not. I had no desire to submit an application since the HCV program, which so many people look down upon, was combined with the MVP's.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I guess it's time for me to get ganged up on, so be it.

For those with difficulty with reading comprehension and like to twist words around, read the second sentence before you reply.

 

I know this is a warm and fuzzy thread, but I'm just keeping it real.

 

 

 

 


I applied twice and didnt get in.  XD

Message 226 of 446 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to extend congratulations to those selected. :smileyhappy:

I think they might make you captain of the LMO Team for home events. :smileywink:


Too many LMOs. :smileytongue:


 

 

Balls!!!

 

 

 

The Veemee ones of course.


I just bought two beach balls, one for each of my accounts. Headed to the beach now to have a bit of fun! :smileyhappy:

Message 227 of 446 (170 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5039 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to extend congratulations to those selected. :smileyhappy:

I think they might make you captain of the LMO Team for home events. :smileywink:


Too many LMOs. :smileytongue:


 

 

Balls!!!

 

 

 

The Veemee ones of course.


I just bought two beach balls, one for each of my accounts. Headed to the beach now to have a bit of fun! :smileyhappy:


You won't regret it, Jo. They're so much fun :smileyvery-happy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 




Message 228 of 446 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4559 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to extend congratulations to those selected. :smileyhappy:

I think they might make you captain of the LMO Team for home events. :smileywink:


Too many LMOs. :smileytongue:


 

 

Balls!!!

 

 

 

The Veemee ones of course.


Lol, you're obsessed with those balls, aren't you? :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 229 of 446 (152 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New MVP's

Apr 23, 2013
@CMCSAVAGE I think having a good number of MVPs is a good thing, we can have a lot more events, and guides with the beacon active helping people. You should give them a chance before you criticize them (which you should be able to if its in a polite way).

I have been helpful for the community by doing a lot of drawings that took me dozens of hours, and i didnt get picked for now. It makes me a bit sad because i would have loved to be a guide in home, and i have many ideas for events. But that doesnt mean that im not very happy for the new MVPs :smileyvery-happy:

Im sure they will select more, and anyway you can still be a helpful member without a red name.

So yes SAVAGE, just give them time and let them be cheerful, and judge them for what they will do for the community, give them time!
Message 230 of 446 (137 Views)