Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2013
By: Shorai_1 Monster Hunter 45 posts
Accepted Solution

What are these shoes?

6 replies 489 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

I was playing today and I saw another player with shoes that looked just like a pair of black high top Converse All-Stars. Only these shoes had a flower design in place of the Converse logo. I noticed how the shoes matched up with the player's tanktop, which had a simpular boarder design. What are these shoes, and, if posible, where can I find them?

Message 1 of 7 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: What are these shoes?

Jul 19, 2013

Shorai_1 wrote:

I was playing today and I saw another player with shoes that looked just like a pair of black high top Converse All-Stars. Only these shoes had a flower design in place of the Converse logo. I noticed how the shoes matched up with the player's tanktop, which had a simpular boarder design. What are these shoes, and, if posible, where can I find them?

There are some shoes like that in the " Costume " store under Jam games I believe. 

Here's a link to them. http://alphazone4.com/store/cat/24221/

Message 2 of 7 (464 Views)
MVP Support
6657 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

I think the op might be referring the ones from Codeglue who also have a dress that combines with then

EDIT: i mean this

64ece1f589497f7077e6c98783ae33af.png

Threads >> A - Z >> Female >> Codeglue B.V. >> dani

0df43c3d84d72a55d93b510cda701b74.png

Threads >> A - Z >> Female >> Codeglue B.V. >> dani

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 3 of 7 (430 Views)
Monster Hunter
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

The flower was something simular. Yet, if memory servers me the flower looked more outlined. As I recalled I stared at the shoe upclose for as long as the player stayed. I wish now I knew how to use my camera at that time like I do now.

The top was a black spagetti strapped tanktop that was trimmed in this white lace like design. Or, then again, it could have been strapless. So this shoe matched up with the top as if it were part of a set of some kind.

Message 4 of 7 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 5 of 7 (320 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3135 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Sounds like the wardrobe wars ones.

sneakers.PNG

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 6 of 7 (309 Views)
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Man. What is the deal with Sony discontinuing every style that I want? Preferably any shoe that remotely resemble the black hightop Converse All-stars.

Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)
0 Likes