Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: What are your funniest Home moments?

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

One of my favorites was at an early Meet & Greet with DarthGranny when a teenage troll started hitting on her. She told him she was in her 70s and that if he wanted to find a girlfriend he should shut his PS3 off and go out and talk to some girls he knew in real life.

I literately ROFLed.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 132 (335 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 10, 2013

julie_love wrote:

So may funny moments in Home! One of my favorites was at an early Meet & Greet with DarthGranny when a teenage troll started hitting on her. She told him she was in her 70s and that if he wanted to find a girlfriend he should shut his PS3 off and go out and talk to some girls he knew in real life.

I literately ROFLed.

DarthGranny seems rather wise in her advanced age.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 132 (318 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3631 posts

May 10, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

After floating through space in my Xi apartment, I got all pixelated when I turned off the Seven Winds feature.

Kinda look like a Minecraft character here. :cattongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 132 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1426 posts

May 10, 2013

I've had many funny moments in Home, but one of my favorites was at CP, standing on the bench, when a noob asks how we got up there.  I told him we jumped.  He asked how.  I told him he had to unlock the Jump button.  He asked how.  I told him he had to run around the plaza 10 times in under 6 minutes and to hurry, I'll keep track.  Sure enough, he starts running around the Plaza.  I count off his laps as he passes.  After his 10th lap I told him (as people were glitching the pole right in front of him) that his time was 6:12, and try to cut the corners a little tighter.  Off he goes again.  After his 10th lap I told him Congrats, he just made it with 5:58, and he'd have to go to his Harbour to be awarded the Jump button, but make sure and come back as soon as he got it.  He left and I never saw him again.  I wonder why.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 132 (293 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

I've had many funny moments in Home, but one of my favorites was at CP, standing on the bench, when a noob asks how we got up there.  I told him we jumped.  He asked how.  I told him he had to unlock the Jump button.  He asked how.  I told him he had to run around the plaza 10 times in under 6 minutes and to hurry, I'll keep track.  Sure enough, he starts running around the Plaza.  I count off his laps as he passes.  After his 10th lap I told him (as people were glitching the pole right in front of him) that his time was 6:12, and try to cut the corners a little tighter.  Off he goes again.  After his 10th lap I told him Congrats, he just made it with 5:58, and he'd have to go to his Harbour to be awarded the Jump button, but make sure and come back as soon as he got it.  He left and I never saw him again.  I wonder why.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! That was me! I'm still standing in my Harbor Studios apartment waiting for the the jump button reward to load....

I've been here for YEARS!...

Not cool, Dean. NOT cool! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 132 (287 Views)
Fender Bender
1466 posts

May 10, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! That was me! I'm still standing in my Harbor Studios apartment waiting for the the jump button reward to load....

He does that to everyone. I have been at my Harbor Apt waiting on my "jump" button, since taking Dean's now defunct Orbrunning class. He told me that is how he got such good scores when running Orbs. :smileyfrustrated:

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 132 (272 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 10, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

He does that to everyone. I have been at my Harbor Apt waiting on my "jump" button, since taking Dean's now defunct Orbrunning class. He told me that is how he got such good scores when running Orbs. :smileyfrustrated:

Ah-Ha! I knew there was something fishy about that Orbrunning class! And so the plot thickens...:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 132 (255 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

May 10, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

:smileylol:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 132 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1426 posts

May 10, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

Sorry Julian, I couldn't help it.  Very funny Mur, I do not do that to everyone.  There was one time at CP this noob was being completely obnoxious and I had to get rid of him as quick as possible.  I asked the group if anyone would like to go up on my Warhawk personal space airplane where we could parachute.  The space was new and I knew no one would know you couldn't parachute, and that everyone would want to go.  I selected and friended a few people, including the trouble-maker.  When we got there I told him goodbye and have a good trip, then deleted him.  The rest of us went back to our friends at CP, never to see him again.  :smileyhappy:  Dean 

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 132 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4138 posts

May 11, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

After floating through space in my Xi apartment, I got all pixelated when I turned off the Seven Winds feature.

Dropping of the map of a space can be a really cool experience.  Not only do you get an interesting view of the space if you look up as you fall, but if you are patient, you will see your avatar slowly start to vanish into fewer and fewer pixels:

20130317 015916.jpg

20130317 020024.jpg

20130317 020234.jpg

20130317 020319.jpg

20130317 020455.jpg

20130317 020504.jpg

20130317 020950.jpg

:smileyhappy:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 132 (175 Views)