Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Re: What is a home perv...

Sep 25, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
someone who knows you told me what you and your friends have done. the fact remains that you threaten me. you bully me with your petty insults. you are obsessed about me cause you talk about me all the time. why dont you reply to another thread. To grand moff, i never did that.

is this the same person that knows someone that works at sony and said that PSN would be up in early april after the outage started?

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 90 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4375 posts

Sep 25, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I've got a good memory, and unlike yours...mine isn't all made up scenarios.

Hey now.

That's hitting below the belt.

You know bfear has a major Brain defect in that area, and can't help his lack of memory.

That was mean bfear, and I know it hurt.

Look at it this way, in five minutes that hurt will go away, cause you won't remember that it was said about you.

Silver Lining buddy.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 90 (399 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Sep 25, 2012
by now.... im sure moff is kudoing you.

I have only one account boy! you have no proof. all your screencaps are taken out of context. saying i didnt say those things..lol. why did you get kicked out evi bunny clan. hmm. TALKING BEHIND PEOPLES BACK, starting trouble. trolling. lying. thats a fact. just like telling me to go to hell and hoping i kill myself. yes chris your such a good person. you love drama... and in your sick mind (blur) you think this is funny. whats funny is that there are noobs on home with a bigger heart and mature level than you. get over it. cry baby

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 90 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 25, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

I have only one account boy! you have no proof. all your screencaps are taken out of context. saying i didnt say those things..lol. why did you get kicked out evi bunny clan. hmm. TALKING BEHIND PEOPLES BACK, starting trouble. trolling. lying. thats a fact. just like telling me to go to hell and hoping i kill myself. yes chris your such a good person. you love drama... and in your sick mind (blur) you think this is funny. whats funny is that there are noobs on home with a bigger heart and mature level than you. get over it. cry baby

Lol Evil Bunny Clan.

That's funny you would even bring that up David, since you would know why I was kicked out.

Lets see, I'll give the scenario You were talking bad about the bunnies, in that one thread that got deleted.

It was about the clan, and the leader of the clan instead of being mature about it.

Went to you, and got the wrong side of the story.

You told him, me and my friends attack you daily and have been causing drama. However, that's not quite true David.

Plus, I don't care I was kicked. If the leader wants to believe someone who's mental, then go for it.

I rather get kicked with honor, knowing I'm in the right place. Then stay in a clan, that believes someone like yourself.

My screencaps are definitely way in context, and you know it. So stop trying to say otherwise, you're not fooing anyone.

Yawn; the funny fact is David, I can make my private album of screencaps on here of you public. So people can see what exactly you do say, and I'm sure that would clear a lot of the air.

Calling them noobs is such a nice term, you're very nice to the new people of Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 90 (387 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1000 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

please don't take this a a offense but is their reaty a point to this thead. Please stop creating threads about pervs please and leave xmindbiirx alone. i agree this is too many prevs treads being created. Mod can you please lock or move this tread 

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 90 (358 Views)
Survivor
1690 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

At least REAL people and not alts kudo BLUR. :smileywink:

technerd1000 wrote:

Mod can you please lock or move this tread 

Removing something...or someone...else will do the trick. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 90 (352 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9097 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Bfear I have two friends who post in the forums regularly on my list, and none of them have even posted in your thread. So you accuse me of being in a 'group' with these others? Yeah Im sure all the people who hate your posts are in one huge group right? Paranoid much? Btw you preach your innocence while engaging in personal attacks which is against the rules of this forum, so youre proving you arent so squeaky clean as you say. Hypocrite. I may be engaging in such acts as well, but I'm not the one trolling the whole forum and making irrelevant copypasta threads like this like you do on the regular while maintaining my own innocence. please lock this thread someone.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 90 (302 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1341 posts

Sep 25, 2012

This thread makes me laugh.

Bfear,
I've witnessed your perverted and creepy behavior on home and I'm not even buddies with Mind or anyone else you hate. I also have all of the messages you sent me on here and through Home. You're always after females, until they reject you. Then you just act like a creep towards them and pretend you're innocent and a victim to others. Unfortunetly, it doesn't appear reports are doing any good, but I'm hoping one day they will catch up to you. You are incredibly sick and twisted. Do the world a favor, check yourself into a mental institution and get yourself some help. You really need it and society would be a lot safer.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 90 (293 Views)
Survivor
1690 posts

Sep 25, 2012

evilfluffybunny wrote:

This thread makes me laugh.

Bfear,
I've witnessed your perverted and creepy behavior on home and I'm not even buddies with Mind or anyone else you hate. I also have all of the messages you sent me on here and through Home. You're always after females, until they reject you. Then you just act like a creep towards them and pretend you're innocent and a victim to others. Unfortunetly, it doesn't appear reports are doing any good, but I'm hoping one day they will catch up to you. You are incredibly sick and twisted. Do the world a favor, check yourself into a mental institution and get yourself some help. You really need it and society would be a lot safer.

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 90 (283 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

Sep 25, 2012

This thread has run its course. Locked!! :smileywink:

space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 90 (263 Views)