Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2013
By: O_Mally Welcoming Committee 616 posts

Where?

5 replies 233 views Edited Jul 14, 2013

Do I get the magic carpet for the Kingdom of Skies or whatever? Tired of just standing in front of the orb for hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (233 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Re: Where?

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

Do I get the magic carpet for the Kingdom of Skies or whatever? Tired of just standing in front of the orb for hours.

You may receive the "Arabian Carpet" locomotion item by owning or visiting the Jewel of the Skies personal space.

Once there interact with the genie in the space and you will receive the carpet LMO free as a reward.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (224 Views)
Gaming Beast
1566 posts

Jul 15, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

O_Mally wrote:

You may receive the "Arabian Carpet" locomotion item by owning or visiting the Jewel of the Skies personal space.

Once there interact with the genie in the space and you will receive the carpet LMO free as a reward.

I visited someone that has space and got carpet but it doesnt do anything at this new place.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (167 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Jul 15, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

O_Mally wrote:

I visited someone that has space and got carpet but it doesnt do anything at this new place.

Owning the Arabian Carpet locomotion should allow you to interact in the flying activity while in public space or clubhouse.

To do so just approach either the north or south end of one of the spaces and there should be a floating carpet in which you may access to play the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1566 posts

Jul 15, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

O_Mally wrote:

Owning the Arabian Carpet locomotion should allow you to interact in the flying activity while in public space or clubhouse.

To do so just approach either the north or south end of one of the spaces and there should be a floating carpet in which you may access to play the game.

I just see a lock like at that lockwood sunset place.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3017 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

O_Mally wrote:

I just see a lock like at that lockwood sunset place.

The space has some issues. It took me a few visits before I was able to interact with the flying carpet. The game also has a tendency
to give you the boot or lock you into the flying carpet position. You have to leave the space and then return. I believe Lockwood is working on the issues with the space.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)