Jan 26 2013
By: Gojin20 Hekseville Citizen 103 posts

Would you like for new Lockwood runway space to be a clubhouse :)?

[ Edited ]
20 replies 510 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Hello everyone, I was hoping by any chance, if anyone is interested in the new Lockwood runway space becoming a clubhouse. I have asked on the Lockwood website if it will be a clubhouse or not. One developer told me no but they can give the idea to their team about making a clubhouse. But I was the only one to ask. 

In the beginning of this video is the runway personal space that is customizable (I was told that by one of the developer) I'm apart of a fashion club as well and I'm sure a lot of you would agree that this should be a clubhouse not a personal space lol. Imo I think it'll be a great idea. I mean, who would want to do runway shows for a lot of people in a personal space that big? So if you are a part of a fashion club or not (basically this could be used for anything Imo) and you want to see it turned into a clubhouse then just say so ^.^

Thank you for your time :smileywink:

Photobucket
Message 1 of 21 (510 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29241 posts

Re: Petition for new Lockwood runway space to be a clubhouse :)

Jan 26, 2013

You might want to remove the word Petition to something like "would you like" given a mod may lock it given petitions aren't allowed. And yes sounds like a great idea to me.

:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 21 (488 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26569 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Petitions are not allowed on the forum. But we can make requests and a discussion on the possibility for a Lockwood Runway clubhouse.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 21 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: Would you like for new Lockwood runway space to be a clubhouse :)?

Jan 26, 2013

Gojin20 wrote:

Hello everyone, I was hoping by any chance if you guys are interested in starting a petition for the new Lockwood runway personal space. I have asked on the Lockwood website if it will be a clubhouse or not. One developer told me no but they can give the idea to their team about making a clubhouse. But I was the only one to ask. 

In the beginning of this video is the runway personal space that is customizable (I was told that by one of the developer) I'm apart of a fashion club as well and I'm sure a lot of you would agree that this should be a clubhouse not a personal space lol. Imo I think it'll be a great idea. I mean, who would want to do runway shows for a lot of people in a personal space that big? So if you are a part of a fashion club or not (basically this could be used for anything Imo) and you want to see it turned into a clubhouse then just say so ^.^

i like your idea and will tweet them, too, for a club house version.

sword-art-online
Message 4 of 21 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Yes, great idea

Message 5 of 21 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Thank you for telling that lol...I didn't see it in the rules anywhere :smileyembarrassed:

Photobucket
Message 6 of 21 (467 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29241 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Gojin20 wrote:

Thank you for telling that lol...I didn't see it in the rules anywhere :smileyembarrassed:

It's ok. They don't like the word petition! :smileywink:

Wonder why? LoL

Message 7 of 21 (461 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Gojin20 wrote:

Hello everyone, I was hoping by any chance if you guys are interested in starting a petition for the new Lockwood runway personal space. I have asked on the Lockwood website if it will be a clubhouse or not. One developer told me no but they can give the idea to their team about making a clubhouse. But I was the only one to ask. 

i like your idea and will tweet them, too, for a club house version.

Thanks that would be great! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Message 8 of 21 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jan 26, 2013

this will be more useful as a club than an apartment, i'd build my own before i buy it as an apartment :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 21 (359 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Great idea! Love it!

Founder of PSH Project Runway. Contact me on the PSN to get involved.
We have opening for male and female models, and are always casting something, don't be shy!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 10 of 21 (356 Views)