Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 20 2013
By: hazu360 Wastelander 504 posts
Accepted Solution

can ppl from NA stay in NA but see users from other regions?

8 replies 304 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

so i came across a very nice girl not going to say name when i was in home square JP she tell me that she cant see what i see i did not understand then she tell me she was act at the hub and not on a JP acc and when i look i saw it was true i can not inv her to JP zones and thou i saw her in home square when i looked on my list it did not show her there but in a blank spot how dose that happ? sorry if this is hard to read or my point is hard to get and ty for your time

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 1 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Re: can ppl from NA stay in NA but see users from other regions?

Apr 20, 2013

thhere are very few public spaces that are open to all regions, usually just the E3 event and the old Feva arena from 2010 (which is gone). but you can invited anyone from any region to any personal space you or they might have. even some of the rewards available in the personal spaces of other regions are not locked, so you can win some rewards say in a NA from a EU personal space.

Message 2 of 9 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Merging of two servers pretty much.

The hub server they was was in, was merged with JP Home square. I've ran across this serveral times, since being on Home.

To them, they will see their server of the hub. But, every now and then they'll be able to see users from your server standing around on part of the lounge, that normally you wouldn't be able to do so.

Message 3 of 9 (286 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Oh i see then well i get it now ty very much

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 4 of 9 (273 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Apr 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Merging of two servers pretty much.

The hub server they was was in, was merged with JP Home square. I've ran across this serveral times, since being on Home.

To them, they will see their server of the hub. But, every now and then they'll be able to see users from your server standing around on part of the lounge, that normally you wouldn't be able to do so.

That's interesting, I don't think I've seen that happen before.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 9 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9309 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Ive seen it happen with personal not public tho. Is it forced or just random coincidence? I wanna go to JP square.. :smileysad:
Support Forums
Message 6 of 9 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Apr 21, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Ive seen it happen with personal not public tho. Is it forced or just random coincidence? I wanna go to JP square.. :smileysad:

If I know what it is, then your actually not in the other regional space. Others can see you in the other region, but you yourself is in the same region. For example, merge US hub + JP square, using your US account you go to US hub and move around in US hub, but to others they see you moving around JP square. So you won't be able to see them either.

Message 7 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 21, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

If I know what it is, then your actually not in the other regional space. Others can see you in the other region, but you yourself is in the same region. For example, merge US hub + JP square, using your US account you go to US hub and move around in US hub, but to others they see you moving around JP square. So you won't be able to see them either.

It can be done with the bowling alley US and the home square JP, but you would only be able to see the Japan users if they happen to move their way into the lounge vicinity. Once they're outside of the lounge barriers, aka walls. You wouldn't be able to see them.

Message 8 of 9 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 21, 2013

The server jumping is on youtube, i was in the video never knew he was filming lmao, It was a cool server.. 

Message 9 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes