Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: hello MoD's, i got a question <read this>

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

I think its irresponsible on Sony's behalf that its suggested that people leave public spaces due to pervs, freezers, or other idiots ruining everyone elses fun in Home.

Instead of taking harsher actions to prevent this, they place all the burden of proof squarely on the shoulders of the victims.

Shame on Sony

BRIT-KO wrote:

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

i know they're are pervs on pshome and i was wondering n curious n how to if a perv is bothering  me as a example n then if i were to do something about it and what file in report would you say be best to use?   

LOL let's say a gay perv , sorry but yeah if 1 was what report in file would i use as a example

Hi G-UnitMachineWar!

As gR3y has pointed out PS HOME has it's own Forums, they've supplied you with a link too for futuire reference.

As to your question, when in HOME you can report someone directly using the report feature.

To be honest this kind of thing happens too much in HOME & the report feature is a good way to let Sony & the team know about it, but unless the 'abuse' is severe I would also suggest you just leave the space you're currently in & go to another, or return back to the space you were in on another server so to speak.

BRIT-KO

Message 11 of 13 (79 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

May 30, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

i know they're are pervs on pshome and i was wondering n curious n how to if a perv is bothering  me as a example n then if i were to do something about it and what file in report would you say be best to use?   

LOL let's say a gay perv , sorry but yeah if 1 was what report in file would i use as a example

Homophobic are we??

That doesnt make him homophobic.

If someone is harrassing him and happens to be gay isnt he within his rights not to appreciate it ?

People go carelessly tossing that word around without keeping in mind that everyone may not be inclined to be acceptive of it.

Unbelievable

Message 12 of 13 (78 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 30, 2013

lsutigersfan72 wrote:

Hit ignore and if they still bothering you,Block them.

Hit the LIMU button

Message 13 of 13 (70 Views)