i wish i did

Message 1 of 17 (273 Views)
MVP Support
6907 posts

Re: i never got to see plaza!!!!!!!!!

May 30, 2013

There

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 2 of 17 (269 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

May 30, 2013

You could somewhat see it at Yeti vs Hunters lounge.

Message 3 of 17 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

May 30, 2013

Which plaza? Technically there were two :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 17 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

May 30, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Which plaza? Technically there were two :smileywink:

I was going to mention that as well LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 5 of 17 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

May 30, 2013

And then theres this plaza, the one Jers was talking about from the Closed Beta. :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 17 (235 Views)
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Good eye, Jason. :smileywink:

let's see North America Central Plaza Closed beta Sept 10, 2008 Note: graphics suked >.,< but this is what a lot of us remember as our first Home experience. notice the dance moves and how many L1/R1 selections we had to choose from. .:EDIT:. ledis and i knew of that video lol?

Next up is a tear jerker from the REAL CP that most loved. It shows Central Plaza in it's last days and some pretty awesome events that we had there.  video by that jersquall dude.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 17 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 30, 2013

I think Japan Home square, will always be the best. They've never decided to revamp the core space, and I really admire them for that.

Unlike NA, EU, and HK has.

I do miss the central plaza that most of us remember, with saucer pop. But with yeti, there's still a little bit of it there.

Minus all the other things.

Message 8 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Me neither, well the closed beta plaza. I have very fond and bad memories of the open beta plaza. Personally for me, Christmas of  '10 was the best they ever dressed it up. There was snow that would crunch when you walk/run, if you stood still you would shiver and see your breathe, and the A-team was there, and they had the midway cannon game. My least favorite was every Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas/New Years '09. Halloween up to '11 was bright and sunny w/ that awful pumpkin king game that never worked. Every Thanksgiving was the same chasing the stupid turkey game that you could beat in like 10 minutes. Christmas '09 was bright and sunny w/ a huge Christmas tree and gigantic presents that of course, glitched. New Years '09 was bright and sunny, and we got a crap t-shirt and a pilgrim hat and no fireworks :smileysad:. Last year they did a bit better w/ the holidays.

I would take Tiki-ween over the pumpkin king game any day. Granted the Christmas event wasn't as good as '11 it was still nice. They seriously need to up their game when it comes to rewards though. Like I said before though in another Plaza related thread, things need to change, and when they do there's always gonna be the ppl that like it, and the ppl that don't. is kinda funny to me that the same ppl who hated the plaza and wanted something new are now the same ones complaining is not around anymore and that we need a personal space of it like EU got w/ there's. Don't be surprised when the hub haters start whining when we update to a new hub when Home 2.0 comes online. :smileywink: 

Message 9 of 17 (157 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
249 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013
You aren't missing much to be honest. Most of the people who still talk about the plaza have a severe case of nostalgia, and like to talk about it as if it was the greatest place PSHome has ever or will ever have. I will admit it was better than The Hub.
Neotopiawatch.blogspot.com
Message 10 of 17 (124 Views)
0 Likes