Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 03 2013
By: kunobruin68 First Son 4 posts

luxurious tropical paradise beach crib how do i get into the 21 cent, dome imposible to find

10 replies 1116 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (1,116 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5897 posts

Re: luxurious tropical paradise beach crib how do i get into the 21 cent, dome imposible to find

Apr 3, 2013

What, just what, are you smoking?

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (781 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1096 posts

Re: luxurious tropical paradise beach crib how do i get into the 21 cent, dome imposible to find

Apr 3, 2013

This should be (probably) in the Playstation Home section, since a lot of people, including myself have no idea what you're talking about. (And people get surly when I say Home is full of freaks; there you have it, I've been vindicated).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (727 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4213 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Moved from PS General board.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (616 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1948 posts

Apr 3, 2013
If you're looking for personal spaces in Playstation Home, I recommend looking in the "Estates" store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Took awhile to understand the question but lol think I got it. The OP is asking where the "secret domed gameroom" is & how to get in the treehouse there. To get in the treehouse just use the ladder, as for the "secret domed gameroom" haha they got you like they did alot of us w/ the description, there is no secret domed gameroom. Sorry but what ya see there is what ya get, it's still a huge space w/ nice atmosphere tho so I hope you enjoy the space.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Apr 3, 2013

what the heck what space ?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Apr 3, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

what the heck what space ?

It's called the Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib,.. it has a huge beach w/ a forest type area that has a big pond & treehouse,.. There was a public space w/ the same name but I don't think you could access the forest area in the public space. It's old lol most have forgotten about it since it wasn't really all that spectacular, tho as I said it is huge & the atmosphere is pretty cool 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I dont understand the '21 cent' part but
The Diesel Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib is a personal space (my old favorite in fact, still amazing) that is no longer for sale in the normal Home stores. Op refers to the fabled 'games room' alluded to in the whimsical purchase description of the space.
It doesnt exist - there is and simply never was a gamesroom. If anybody would like a tour, or buy the space itself or any of the removed clothing and items shoot me a PM.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (162 Views)
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Yea Pistol, I thought it was a pretty nice space as well, not my favorite but I liked the beach & the size of it made it worth the purchase. lol the OP's "21 cent" part is referring to the 21st Century part in the description, that had me stumped too so I had to go re read the spaces description again. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (101 Views)