I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Re: now that pottermore is here my question is this?

Apr 6, 2013

tagee13 wrote:
I was sorted to griffyndore but I haven't gotten my colors yet..do I have to buy it or is it a reward I haven't gotten yet?
g

alpha zone has it as a reward but it doesnt tell u how to get it

[Edited}
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 6, 2013
^ You have to purchase one of the Gryffindor clothing bundles if you wanna sport your house colors at the moment. Right now only the default robes are rewarded. Also, you can buy whatever house robes you want, you aren't limited to the house you were placed in.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (152 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Apr 7, 2013
I was sorted into Hufflepuff, and did indeed purchase the winter robes for my house.

I really like the colors of the scarfs and ties, and quite enjoy the look of the coats, but would have prefered if it was seperate peices instead of a full costume, being I'd like to pair different pants and shoes with the coats.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Got into Gryffindor without trying for it, i just answered what i felt it was me, even tho i wanted Slythering. I guess I am a Gryffindor after all.
Got my robes and my winter coats, now im just looking for a Gryffindor House club on Playstation Home. If anyone here have any info on who belongs or owns one please let me know by adding me or sending me a PM. Thanks

Also add me on pottermore.com: StoneNox12048

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (73 Views)
0 Likes