Apr 04 2013
By: Raven_MkII Lombax Warrior 104 posts

now that pottermore is here my question is this?

33 replies 651 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

how many of you have gotten the school outfits, or the winter coat. What are your thought on it, like how they look and so forth?

Also what house are you for pottermore becasue if you brought the robes did you get your house colors, or not?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (651 Views)
Wastelander
724 posts

Re: now that pottermore is here my question is this?

Apr 4, 2013
im in Slytherin and i did get my robes:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (592 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I am happy with mine since i am in ravenclaw, but the only thing i wish they added was the hogwart or house emblem on the school robe if you know what I mean.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2563 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I've just been 'sorted' and I was put in the Hufflepuff house, but haven't got my colors yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1324 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

I was sorted into Slytherin. I'm glad because that's the house that fits my personality, but I'm also not surprised, and didn't try to get the results.

I naturally bought both the robes and winter coats, but there is a problem with one of the female shirts in the uniform pack. The outfit is "Shirt with Slytherin Tie", but I assume this problem applies to all house shirts. I posted this in the feedback thread but will post again here for those that didn't see it.

There is a hole between the neck and the tie, creating a huge gap that you can see through. I was realy surprised to see such a glaring error in not only paid, but licensed content. Here's a pic of it on me:

The problem seems to only be on this shirt (though it's slightly noticable on the others), but this is my favorite one. So I won't be purchasing anything else unless this is fixed, it's very annoying.

The winter cloaks have scarves, so naturally it's not a problem for those.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (481 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 4, 2013
^ Oh my god, that's mildly horrifying lol
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7832 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Tara make sure you send that info off to support for Joystick to see. Good catch its a real shame some younger users and other potter fans may buy that pricy stuff only to have an error like that effect their experience. They should maybe pull it until its fixed but knowing Home....
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Raven_MkII wrote:

how many of you have gotten the school outfits, or the winter coat. What are your thought on it, like how they look and so forth?

Also what house are you for pottermore becasue if you brought the robes did you get your house colors, or not?

This is so much fun! Yes, I got sorted into Ravenclaw in Pottermore and bought both outfit bundles pertaining to the house. Haha! I'm very satisifed with the purchases. They did a really nice job on all the clothing (dark blue is one of my favorite colors).

I'm hesistant to link my Pottermore account on PS Home. In case they release the sorting hat, I'm paranoid that I won't be able to interact with it since I've already been sorted on the website. It's still very tempting to link anyway. #gottastaystrong =P

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2348 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Hufflepuff.... bleh, yellow. Still, at least its not Slytherin.

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (419 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

im in Gryffindor do i have to buy clothes for the house im in or well they be rewarded to me ?

i saw this as a reward in alpha zone but i dont have it what do i have to do ? i only have the hogward basic one like everyone else

[Edited}
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (399 Views)
0 Likes