Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 19 2013
By: iM_s0_fLy_U_mAd First Son 6 posts

playstation home accessability

3 replies 122 views Edited Feb 19, 2013
i have playstation vita and i love playstation home on my ps3 . i also love the fact that we can play the playstation home arcade games on the ps vita as well.

but besided playing ps home arcade games, we should be able to get on playstation home from the ps vita as well.

and the same way you guys identify playstation plus members on home you guys should do the same thing again, but for all ps vita users.

i luv using my ps3 for home but sometimes i need to leave and would like to bring ps home with me and if the ps vita had this feature this would be great. especially to see your friends on line and on home but ure just on go. that way you never have to leave ps home you can bring home on the go with you.

and we can still have all our items rewarss purchases places public or private. all areas we can acess on home on our ps3 become still acessable on our ps vitas.

including inventory camera home tycoon and also to still have the same speed on home if its not faster.

all games on home should be able to be accessed on the vita as well within home the same as quests and the x7 club... sending things to friends through the lockwood machine as well.

all regions should be able recieve the same items that are free on the other servers for uk and for asia. all regions should also have all the same areas and items as any other server regaurdless the region. if you guys added even more colors that you make your psn id that would be great.

being able to use our cameras while driving our cars on home tycoon would be fantastic. also. to be able to invite as many people as we would like or at least to be able to invite more than the original 32 members you can have in a club. we should be able to have even more people in our clubs than just 32. on home tycoon we should be able to have passengers in the cars we have purchased already. our passengers should also be able to drive the car as well. on home tycoon we should be able to get in all the buildings. there should be more expansion packs and different model type cars and also many colors as well be able to buy a auto shop to customize our cars and use the cars customized any were. cusomized rims body kit neon lights doors sound systems and tvs in the cars we purchase. we should also be able to buy suvs like hummers escalades mercedis suv and any other suvs. the motor cycles should be able to be used on home tycoon as well and we should be able to have a passenger on the back seat as well.

we should be able to acess our motor cycles and when were using them we move a lot faster than what we can already.

i think adding these features would make home more fun for everyone.

oh yeah and also if we have a button we can use to hit each other and shooting the weapons we won as a reward or bought but only in the action and adventure area.

as soon as you enter that location you unlock the hitting and shooting feature but its only for those two areas.
Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: playstation home accessability

Feb 19, 2013

I wish I could bring Home with me to work. I sit here all night and read the forums...

With Sony buying into this streaming business, they should look into streaming Home to devices such as the vita or PS approved Tablets. I would love to prop up my tablet here at work, with a Steelseries Free in my hands, hanging out with friends in Home.

Heck, I'd buy a Vita just for the chance to use Home on the go if we couldn't use it on Tablets.

However, I doubt this will happen anytime soon.

-Jinx <3

Message 2 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2827 posts

Feb 19, 2013
:^/ The quick answer is no. Home pushes the limits of the PS3's hardware, which is plugged into the wall and thus has no power limits to worry about. A portable has to make its battery last. So, the graphics processor, etc. don't have the same resources that the PS3 has, and likely never will.

It'd be cool, but it isn't feasible. Sorry.
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ The quick answer is no. Home pushes the limits of the PS3's hardware, which is plugged into the wall and thus has no power limits to worry about. A portable has to make its battery last. So, the graphics processor, etc. don't have the same resources that the PS3 has, and likely never will.

It'd be cool, but it isn't feasible. Sorry.

Have you ever used the OnLive service?

I was pretty amazed at what it could do, assuming you had a descent internet connection.

OnLive on my phone with 4G connection could stream some pretty high-end games that I thought would be impossible.

If they go with the streaming option, it might be possible for this to happen.

-Jinx <3

Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes