Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 16 2013
By: im4a0697 Splicer 55 posts

please help or tell them to fix

5 replies 205 views Edited Apr 16, 2013

The issue is my loot tv wont play the movie i want to watch it keeps locking up and has been doing it for a week now. Could you please tell some one to fix it please? And some times when looking in store the heads of avitars are at their feet and prices wont show up? PS tell who ever thanks for killing my fish? Forgot to feed saturday internet went out sunday till to day monday at 1 oclock then maintance lasted till 10 to day killing them thanks had over 120 day alive thanks! N E WAZ

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Re: please help or tell them to fix

Apr 16, 2013

There is a thread in support about it. You might want to post in it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Apr 16, 2013

im4a0697 wrote:

The issue is my loot tv wont play the movie i want to watch it keeps locking up and has been doing it for a week now. Could you please tell some one to fix it please? And some times when looking in store the heads of avitars are at their feet and prices wont show up? PS tell who ever thanks for killing my fish? Forgot to feed saturday internet went out sunday till to day monday at 1 oclock then maintance lasted till 10 to day killing them thanks had over 120 day alive thanks! N E WAZ

You can always download the Crackle app from the PSN Store and watch the stuff you want to watch on your PS3 or you can watch them on the Crackle website instead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (174 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

im4a0697 wrote:

Many are suffering from issues with the Loot EOD Televisions, Loot are aware of the issue and I'm sure a fix will be Implemented soon.

Here's a link to a thread adressing the Loot EOD problems, feel free to go there, and add feedback or read more into the issue.

Link to Loot EOD thread - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Loot-EOD-Locks-Up-System/td-p/400596...

As for any other issues you may have, I advise you post them in the Playstation Home Support section of the threads so support team may acknowledge the problems.

Link to Playstation Home Support - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578
Some advice:

(Joanna, their a newer forum user, perhaps be more specific next time.)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (169 Views)
VP of Gaming
25581 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

Here's an idea. Click on PlayStation®Home Support to see if there is a thread on any of your issues. If there is, please add to it. If there isn't, then please do start your own thread on it. Having each issue in it's own specific thread makes it easier for Joystick_Warrior, and community members, to help find a solution to your problems, or to contribute their own similar issue with you.

Simply put, posting multiple issues in one thread can make things confusing and difficult to sort through. Especially if others add to the thread. Even any possible solution, or requests for additional information, may be lost in the clutter.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2673 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Hi there!

As we already have a thread discussing this topic, we will be closing this one in the interests of consoldation.  Please feel free to join the existing discussion, here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Loot-EOD-Locks-Up-System/td-p/400596...

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes