Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 08 2013
By: Omega_Chains Splicer 58 posts
Accepted Solution

ps home admins?

3 replies 369 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

I heard a long time ago there was a mod/admin of ps home under the id sephiroth9 or something like that but nobody i talk  to seems to know/remember the id. who is this person and is/were they really a mod/administrator for sony?

if somebody knows t heid that's be great

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

Re: ps home admins?

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

hi op you might want to edit the name of the users on here it is considering blacklisting. here is thread about moderator in home and faq about them. here the link http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FAQ-Moderation-in-Home/m-p/30213133#... . also it probly best to pm a forum moderaotor with that question too. here the link to some moderator you can pm with that question.http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/The-PlayStation-Forum-Team/m-p/373... I hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5612 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Your definition of blacklisting is a wee bit off, technerd1000. It is defined in the Rules of Conduct as:

"Accuse others of cheating, glitching, or other malicious/offensive actions. We refer to this as “blacklisting” or “naming and shaming”. If you think that someone is violating the Terms of Service or the Rules of Conduct in some way, report them through the games title itself (if you can) or through the Knowledge Center. Please refrain from reporting In-Game infractions in these forums."

To answer the OP, I do not know of any moderator under that name. Sorry! Thank you for providing the helpful link in your post, technerd. I'll go ahead and lock this thread now :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Omega_Chains wrote:

I heard a long time ago there was a mod/admin of ps home under the id sephiroth9 or something like that but nobody i talk  to seems to know/remember the id. who is this person and is/were they really a mod/administrator for sony?

if somebody knows t heid that's be great

I can vouch and say that is an ID I've never heard of and I've been working here for YEARS!

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)