Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Re: ps home relationships?

May 28, 2013
Awww glad your puppy is doing ok D-Nitrate! Snakes and dogs don't mix well. Oh the what's this dirt face is epic lmao my dog just hops on my bed soaking wet -_-;;; 70 pound lab and she ain't very cooperative.

Omg Joanna such a cute kitty picture!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 120 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Oh oh oh.... how about a cute kitty! :smileyhappy:

I'm not normally a cat guy myself, but I rescued a kitten when I was in middle school, and it was like no cat I ever knew - she would follow me every where I went, and loved nothing more than to hang out on my shoulders as long as I would let her, and always slept near me at night.

recently was going through some older photos and found these, the one on the right is from High School (not sure why it got so washed out in the photo, as the photo itself looks normal - I should scan these instead), and the one on the left was during visit to my folks house on break from college, she passed away shortly after that... :smileysad:

DSCN2865b.jpg

Someone should start a Pet thread!  :smileyhappy:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 82 of 120 (581 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

May 28, 2013

Oh THOSE are cute! :smileyhappy:

Message 83 of 120 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 30, 2013

Sad thing is, the right woman may not be on home, she's probably hard at work;

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/record-number-female-primary-breadwinners-show-stark-differences/stor...

-makes me wonder how many couples are making equal amounts per two incomes too.

Message 84 of 120 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

If physical contact is so important to you why not go down to the animal shelter and rescue a stray dog or cat.

He says "woof" (thanks)

Awww... did something happen to his paw? It looks like it might be splinted. Am I the only one that noticed this?

Sorry I missed your post before.  He got bit by a copper head on our morning run.  Normally it's not a big deal to get bit by copper heads, because unlike rattle snakes (which are also pit vipers) copper heads typically give a dry or semi dry bite when making a defensive strike.   But this was an unusually large copper head, and my dog is still a puppy (big puppy, but a puppy just the same), and he went limp pretty fast.  Making it worse was that we were out on a ranch and my truck was easily over a mile away.

Fortunately it all turned out OK (and I think he enjoyed getting pampered during recovery), he only lost some of his skin and flesh on his foot, and now he has a cool tattoo to impress the other dogs in the neighborhood with. :smileyhappy:

Now he is back to normal and digging up holes... :smileyhappy:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Np, D. Glad to hear it all worked out.:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 85 of 120 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Apr 22, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

If physical contact is so important to you why not go down to the animal shelter and rescue a stray dog or cat.

DSCN2894b.jpg

He says "woof" (thanks)

Awww... did something happen to his paw? It looks like it might be splinted. Am I the only one that noticed this?

Sorry I missed your post before.  He got bit by a copper head on our morning run.  Normally it's not a big deal to get bit by copper heads, because unlike rattle snakes (which are also pit vipers) copper heads typically give a dry or semi dry bite when making a defensive strike.   But this was an unusually large copper head, and my dog is still a puppy (big puppy, but a puppy just the same), and he went limp pretty fast.  Making it worse was that we were out on a ranch and my truck was easily over a mile away.

Fortunately it all turned out OK (and I think he enjoyed getting pampered during recovery), he only lost some of his skin and flesh on his foot, and now he has a cool tattoo to impress the other dogs in the neighborhood with. :smileyhappy:

Now he is back to normal and digging up holes... :smileyhappy:

DSCN2760b.jpg

(thats his... "Dirt?  What dirt?  Please let me in" look :smileywink:

UPDATE:  He has discovered he loves flowers and the beach:

100_0904b.jpg

100_0916b.jpg

DSCN4183b.jpg

DSCN4177b.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 86 of 120 (448 Views)
Uncharted Territory
634 posts

Apr 22, 2014

Aww.... he's so cute. My dog gives me the same look when he want's to come in. This is his i'll eat that for you look. :smileyhappy:002.JPG

Message 87 of 120 (416 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Apr 22, 2014

I met someone on home and he knows me very well ^_^ 

I have met others who have met their other halves on home as well... just take your time with getting to know people I guess. 

And Hiiiiii King ^_^

photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Message 88 of 120 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

Everyone on Home is already in a relationship, if they realize it or not. Treat each other well, don't get too involved with those you really don't know, and remember, even though home is not marketed that way, it is a game. Like other games, there are those that will help you on your journey, and those who are just there to do " evil" because  it makes them feel good. When it starts affecting your real life in a way where you can't function, turn  off the unit and put it away for a while. I would suggest those of you under 30 to turn it off from time to time anyway, to go out and find a real life. It is out there. If you find someone who is really special, or even your legendary nemesis, I wish you much luck:smileyhappy:

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 89 of 120 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Apr 22, 2014

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

There is one thing I find very dumb...when i see people dating on ps home...they never met in real life and pretend to love each other..through home....

I have a few friend that date IRL & go on home it kinda stupid doing this stuff on home who know they could be roll playing because most people on home roll play like having kids on home a beautiful lady come over to me & asked me if i wanted to be her children i said yes because i didn't know that something bad will happen & a few day later it happen also most newbie on home as a female come over to me & say "hello" then walk away some newbie of female just walk by stop at me & walk away man home is going crazy nowadays 

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 90 of 120 (328 Views)