Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 19 2013
By: halfdemon43 First Son 23 posts

super UPSET

12 replies 484 views Edited Feb 19, 2013
Y did my favorites get reset? Not only that,but it reset everything I had saved. Now I gotta dig just to find my go to shirt, my gifts are lost in storrage, takes like 5 minutes to pull up the next line and don't even get me started on the locos I uses every day ( dances karati moves horses and crotch rockets) now I have to dig through 4 years worth of collection to find that shirt I wear every other day! **bleep** -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (484 Views)
PlayStation MVP
852 posts

Re: super UPSET

Feb 19, 2013

halfdemon43 wrote:
Y did my favorites get reset? Not only that,but it reset everything I had saved. Now I gotta dig just to find my go to shirt, my gifts are lost in storrage, takes like 5 minutes to pull up the next line and don't even get me started on the locos I uses every day ( dances karati moves horses and crotch rockets) now I have to dig through 4 years worth of collection to find that shirt I wear every other day! **bleep** -_-

You should save your favourite outfits that you know you are going to reware.  I had to do the same thing with all my stored items and faves.  It willn't hurt to put them all back this time and hope that it doesnt happen again with the next update.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 19, 2013
It keeps doing the truffle shuffle in the wardrobe.

I can't stop it either. It does get rather annoying~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1519 posts

Feb 19, 2013

This has happened to pretty much everyone. I wouldn't bother re-organizing because it will probably happen every time you load home. However, myself and a few of my friends solved this problem by deleting and re-installing home. Our wardrobe/storage selections now save as they should. It doesn't work for everyone, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (347 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

Feb 19, 2013

The Home reload definitely doesn't work for everyone. Tried that. Tried many things. Sometimes my wardrobe settings stick for several login/logouts for Home, but inevitably I'll come back one time and everything is scrambled again.  Maybe it's because I changed clothes in a friend's space. Maybe it's because a new Sony day has started and something gets reset. Maybe it's because a butterfly flapped its wings in Japan. I dunno.  Hope they fix it soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Inventory and furniture is same way . Just forget about buying houses and furniture to do decorating . It will take 4 hours give or take . This is a bad time to sell anything on home , hardly anyone wants to buy because of this . Alot just gave home a rest till fixed . Me , i will come for my daily points games and that's it .Black ops 2 rules LOL :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (287 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8637 posts

Feb 19, 2013

halfdemon43 wrote:

This is part of this big new core update we just got.  Only thing is nothing really good was part of it :smileysad:

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Feb 19, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

halfdemon43 wrote:

This is part of this big new core update we just got.  Only thing is nothing really good was part of it :smileysad:

Changing in another persons personal space is a pretty neat addition. It's been asked for forever. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

The wardrobe thing doesn't bug me too much. I just use saved outfits when I want to change my clothes.

Really sucks for furniture though. Not gonna try decorating anything till it's fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Feb 19, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

The wardrobe thing doesn't bug me too much. I just used saved outfits when I want to change my clothes.

Really sucks for furniture though. Not gonna try decorating anything till it's fixed.

Seems to be the big issue so far. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon cause it's not much fun. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (186 Views)
0 Likes