Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
790 posts

Re: we should get something back if psh shuts down in na and eu

Aug 27, 2014
I would like to have something for my efforts and support since the beginning of home. But I don't wish home to keep operating. Home has run it's virtual course. Sorry.
Message 61 of 84 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2479 posts

Aug 27, 2014

Considering that SONY is supposedly making money on the selling of developers items, it's my opinion that SONY should stop allowing developers to sell anything one year before closing down. Selling stuff and then closing three months later is not a good public relations move. 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 62 of 84 (620 Views)
Fender Bender
2353 posts

Aug 27, 2014

As @Conrad_Max already stated, we are not enttiled for any reimbursment or compensation for our services on the PS Home application as stated in the contract.

For those who spent money on this service, you were doing so to keep the service running and to maintain the servers kept running because if nobody spent any money on Home it wouldnt exist today so those who say they should get something in return for the time they spent on PSHome i have your answer and its called a "Virtual Experience like none other" :smileywink: 

I myself wont be upset or worried about the loss of thousands of dollars spent on PSHome as i was supporting a great application and i enoyed my time on it.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 63 of 84 (619 Views)
Wastelander
790 posts

Aug 28, 2014
^ Ha!
Message 64 of 84 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1783 posts

Aug 28, 2014

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I dont want anything back.  But want the future of Home to continue indefinitely so I can use the stuff I bought.  I really dont think that is too much to ask.

Yes, it is too much to ask. I'm surprised you can't see that.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 65 of 84 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Aug 28, 2014
Good luck with that. Sony has never been one to be "fair" when it comes to refunds. People who read the TOS know all about sony's refunding system. You're better off starting a career that wouldn't work than trying to get a refund from sony.
Message 66 of 84 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
9 posts

Aug 28, 2014

The world of gaming has changed a lot. What we are experiencing with Home and other online games is that the things we fall in love with won't last forever and thats hard to deal with. The future of paying for virtual things is growing fast. It's everywhere now. We can't get mad at the companies who create these games because we have the choice to click on that buy button knowing that we will never be able to keep what we buy in the virtual world. But for now I am going to enjoy Home as long as I can with my friends and make the best out of it. One thing Sony can't take away when they shut down Home are the friends I have made during the online journey.

Have a great day everyone!

Message 67 of 84 (517 Views)
Wastelander
674 posts

Aug 28, 2014
@Quikasryan

I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt toreally ead. Concepts like download content and limited digital sales, preorder discounts and etc make things like on disc download content not seem so bad. Because all it would need is a cheat and maybe a hack made years after it was cool. Not a server that may Not exist or a bunch of shady sites and huge torrents that obviously include stolen mess in it's entirety.

Maybe things and ideas like that are why short time hd re releases are a thing now. Instead of a system that makes every game run in hd. Without additional software. And the sad thing is that it already exists on the other end. But I guess it's of no interest of them to give implement software that makes old things feel new.
Message 68 of 84 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2014

I dont want my money back I just want north american sony to tell us the truth about home ending. Instead of pretending it not and not answering any of are question. We are your customsuer stop treating us like complete crap just for once 

Message 69 of 84 (442 Views)
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 30, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Message 70 of 84 (389 Views)
0 Likes