Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: what to do with xi when over

Jan 22, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

TC915 wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Just how many days are there in Xi?  I'm just wondering.  

There are 47 days in episode 1,.. those of us that started on day 1 only have 6 days till we finish this episode 

Thanks.  Wow.  I just started yesterday (Sunday) and I'm already done with day 41.  

Yea this episode has been fairly easy & w/ alot of the days containing only Holomail msgs to read it goes by pretty quick. That's why all the players have been posting & msg'n nDreams their hopes & opinions that the upcoming episodes should really be more eventful. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2873 posts

Jan 22, 2013
;^) Once the current Xi story is finished, or even earlier, I'd like to get together with others and complete some of the challenges from the Xi Museum. Namely, ornaments eight and eleven, which require teamwork from multiple players. I already have the others.
Message 12 of 19 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
;^) Once the current Xi story is finished, or even earlier, I'd like to get together with others and complete some of the challenges from the Xi Museum. Namely, ornaments eight and eleven, which require teamwork from multiple players. I already have the others.

Nice idea,.. I also think we should start a weekly event there, if the Devs won't do events the community should. Like a weekly meet & greet , brainstorming , hover bilke competitions or something along those lines. That's 1 thing that made the original Xi so epic the whole community came together. Even though they were kinda forced to because of how the game was structured, there's no rule saying we can't do the same just to make the experience better for ourselves.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 19 (121 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Best way to think of it is that we have an Xi forum clubhouse. We just can't add furniture. :-)
Message 14 of 19 (116 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Jan 22, 2013

What to do when Xi is Over?

Answer: Start Begging for Xi.3

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 15 of 19 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Soulycon wrote:

Thanks.  Wow.  I just started yesterday (Sunday) and I'm already done with day 41.  

DDamn!  Sounds like this xi is garbage.  I had a feeling that would be the case, Im sure glad I didn't buy into it.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 16 of 19 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4209 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Thanks. Wow. I just started yesterday (Sunday) and I'm already done with day 41.

Im very let down with XI:C, its a read a long story, and a pokemon type card battle, w lots of running aroumd, and little to none brain power, but i am from the original XI, where threre was many spaces, lots of brain power needed, this version is nothing like it. Heck, even the XI museum mini games thats left puts anything this version has TO SHAME...

Just saying....
Message 17 of 19 (60 Views)
Fender Bender
4209 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Danger_Dad (I Only Post Everything) Jan 21

Add Comment Kudo 1

Ill join you DD, those are the ones i need as well....
Message 18 of 19 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6448 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I was planning on putting the essence of tides and a bunch of the DL fishtank rewards in my apartment and hosting races. (Credit should go to chee-z-magee for the idea)

But.. someone is trying to replace the doorknob on my home at the moment to a knob that has no lock. Dont feel safe there anymore so i may never go home again.
Message 19 of 19 (48 Views)
0 Likes