Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2012
By: dulun18 Umbrella Scientist 13808 posts
Accepted Solution

LOAD of GOOD GAMES on sale at BEST BUY.COM!!!

[ Edited ]
35 replies 803 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

http://bit.ly/QolByJ

**SCREENSHOTS  available :smileyhappy:  all games  $9.99 **

I got  these games :smileyhappy:  for $9.99 :smileyhappy:    GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

Homefront

inFamous 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

g

GAME SRECEIPT.png

screen shots of the site

page 1.png

page 2.png

page 3.png

page 4.png

page 5.png

to "QUOTE" -- TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PS3 and PSP owner...yes.. i still play the LAST gen systems.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2798 posts

Re: LOAD of GOOD GAMES on sale at BEST BUY.COM!!!

Jul 23, 2012

I wish I could get in on the sale, no money is the biggest reason I won't be able to. Plus I'm sure most of the games I want are sold out online and at the store closest to me. I would pick up quite a few of the PS3 and PSP games they have on sale.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (789 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Jul 23, 2012

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

I wish I could get in on the sale, no money is the biggest reason I won't be able to. Plus I'm sure most of the games I want are sold out online and at the store closest to me. I would pick up quite a few of the PS3 and PSP games they have on sale.

There's only one game on that list that I want to pick up but it's not for the PS3. Most of the games and items in that sale I either already have (like Assassin's Creed Revelations and Infamous 2) or I'm simply not interested in them. I wish the God of War Origins collection would go on sale.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2798 posts

Jul 23, 2012

PapaWarlock wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

There's only one game on that list that I want to pick up but it's not for the PS3. Most of the games and items in that sale I either already have (like Assassin's Creed Revelations and Infamous 2) or I'm simply not interested in them. I wish the God of War Origins collection would go on sale.

Most of the games that I would pick up I've had before, like the God Of War PSP games and Infamous 2. It would be awesome if someone had the GoW Origins collection for sale for maybe around $20. I think that would a fair sale price range for it considering it's still $40. I wouldn't mind picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on sale for around $20.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (784 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10872 posts

Jul 23, 2012

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

Most of the games that I would pick up I've had before, like the God Of War PSP games and Infamous 2. It would be awesome if someone had the GoW Origins collection for sale for maybe around $20. I think that would a fair sale price range for it considering it's still $40. I wouldn't mind picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on sale for around $20.

PlayStation Plus had both the God of War Collection and Origins on sale a couple of weeks ago. Where the Collection was $15 for both games, for $20 you were able to download the dual set in Origins as well. Naturally, this was the same deal the store had going on earlier on in the year with the annual mega sale. Users voted in God of War Origins as one of their picks to represent all related sales items.

$9 isn't a bad deal for what Best Buy's doing, but naturally a lot of these games might not interest people in particular who have already played the selections or have little attention for the rest. There's one game I'd probably get, though considering the store excludes shipping it kind of makes the sale an inconvenience.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2798 posts

Jul 23, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

PlayStation Plus had both the God of War Collection and Origins on sale a couple of weeks ago. Where the Collection was $15 for both games, for $20 you were able to download the dual set in Origins as well. Naturally, this was the same deal the store had going on earlier on in the year with the annual mega sale. Users voted in God of War Origins as one of their picks to represent all related sales items.

$9 isn't a bad deal for what Best Buy's doing, but naturally a lot of these games might not interest people in particular who have already played the selections or have little attention for the rest. There's one game I'd probably get, though considering the store excludes shipping it kind of makes the sale an inconvenience.

I missed out on that one, I'm only on a 30-day trial of PlayStation Plus right now. It came with ordering the Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection from Amazon. Once it expires I'm not sure I'll have the $18 to pay for a three-month sub. That and my PS3 still has the original 80gb hard drive. So no real room for downloadable games until I upgrade to a larger hard drive.

Like I said before most of the games I would get I've already had, the exceptions being Deus Ex, AC: Revelations, and SOCOM 4. It wouldn't be worth going to look because the closest store's video games section isn't great to begin with. I'll wait until Black Friday and see what games may be on sale for decent prices.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13808 posts

Jul 23, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

:smileyhappy:

I played these games before.. but they are rental ($1-$2 rental)

now i'm adding them to my collection of $5-$20 games :smileyhappy:

AS for GOW origins collection

TARGET has it for $30..   but give it a few months then it will be down to $20 soon...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (772 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13808 posts

Jul 23, 2012

i got most of the game i ordered..

except for Need for Speed the run ($5)..

if ico and shadow of colossus bundle also $9.99.. it will be nice!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13808 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

wow. i got a $10 coupon  for buying $50+ and picking up in store:smileyhappy:    i didn't know about it until they send me the email !

**going to use this for ICO/Shadow of Colossus bundle :smileyhappy:   since it's already $20 :smileyhappy:  now to $10!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Entertainment-Offers/Entertainment+ISPU/pcmcat276600050001.c?id=pcmcat27...

most games will now ship to stores :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
638 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I'm still waiting the new price $20 though for the new game "Catherine." 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (726 Views)
0 Likes