Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 21 2013
By: DeCharles First Son 7 posts

$10 gift to loyal customers

6 replies 366 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

Hi,

I've heard through firends of mine that most of them got a $10 gift for being loyal cusomers. I wanted to know what's the criteria for seleccion since I've spent a lot of money on the store for about four years now and I also a renewal plus member and I didn't get anything.

I'm a little confused with Sony's concept of "Loyalty"

Best regards.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (366 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17269 posts

Re: $10 gift to loyal customers

Feb 21, 2013

DeCharles wrote:

Hi,

I've heard through firends of mine that most of them got a $10 gift for being loyal cusomers. I wanted to know what's the criteria for seleccion since I've spent a lot of money on the store for about four years now and I also a renewal plus member and I didn't get anything.

Best regards.

I think it has something to do with if people use the forum search function or just post another useless redundant thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (363 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Feb 21, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

DeCharles wrote:

Hi,

Best regards.

I think it has something to do with if people use the forum search function or just post another useless redundant thread.

Yeah, I got accused of being a "fanboy", for saying that.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (357 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17269 posts

Feb 21, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

DeCharles wrote:

Hi,

Best regards.

Moble

I saw. That person is very upset they didn't get something for free. They're spamming the forums about it. Talk about a sense of entitlement. I didn't get it either. Maybe I should act like a spoiled brat too.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (353 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Feb 21, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

DeCharles wrote:

Hi,

Best regards.

Moble

I saw. That person is very upset they didn't get something for free. They're spamming the forums about it. Talk about a sense of entitlement. I didn't get it either. Maybe I should act like a spoiled brat too.

I would give you more KUDOS, but after last nights announcement and all the activity here today, I actually managed to blow through the new 50 KUDO allotment.:smileysad:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (347 Views)
MVP Support
17269 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I'm out too. Every hour os so I get another but I spend it as fast as I get it. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (344 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

The same goes for me. A friend of mine said she got $10 for being a loyal customer or something and I didnt get anything. I was wonderign what the problem was.

Edit: Please direct comments on this topic to this thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Free-10-credit-from-PSN-for-being-loyal/t...

Locking now. Thanks!

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes