Apr 17 2013
By: Tweakstter First Son 1 posts

$10 "loyal Customer" credit

2 replies 123 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

Am I the only person that did not receive this credit in march and am annoyed that I am not considered a loyal customer to Sony. My entire friends list has received this credit and in the message it states that Sony is giving out this credit for being a loyal customer. I have people on my friends list that use their ps3 exclusively for netflix and they received this credit, while I have spent well over $500 on the PS Store. I would just like to know where the hell my customer appreciation is or does Sony not reward its ACTUAL loyal customers. I would just like my credit I've spent more time and money on the ps3 then most people on my list who received the credit. So thank you Sony for telling me that I'm not a loyal customer and that I should have never switched from the xbox since Microsoft actually appreciates the people who spend money on their system and when they give out a loyal customer credit everyone gets one. Could someone just help me out and explain to me like I'm a toddler that people who spend more time and money on the network are less loyal then the people who boot up their ps3 once in a blue moon. I am livid and very close to packing up my ps3 and trading it in to go back to Microsoft. Sony its up to you whether or not you keep me at this point show me some kind of sign that you actually appreciate your customers. And I'm not looking for an "I'm sorry you didn't receive this promotion but there is nothing we can do." that is a cop out answer to try and handle me and keep my patronage while treating me as a second class customer. Its just a 10 dollar credit that's all I want if you didn't want people to get angry you should have called it a random credit and not a loyal customer credit, because now this "loyal customer" is feeling under appreciated and tossed aside because of all the money I have spent to be told "No you are not good enough for this credit."

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10828 posts

Re: $10 "loyal Customer" credit

Apr 17, 2013

No one knows how Sony decided who gets the bonus and who doesn't. Maybe it was based on time online, membership, date of signup, it could be anything.

But seeing as how you're not losing anything, there's not much point in complaining. Plus, I had hoped these threads were done for, because you're something like a month late to the party.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8296 posts

Re: $10 "loyal Customer" credit

Apr 17, 2013

Tweakstter wrote:

Am I the only person that did not receive this credit in march and am annoyed that I am not considered a loyal customer to Sony. My entire friends list has received this credit and in the message it states that Sony is giving out this credit for being a loyal customer. I have people on my friends list that use their ps3 exclusively for netflix and they received this credit, while I have spent well over $500 on the PS Store. I would just like to know where the hell my customer appreciation is or does Sony not reward its ACTUAL loyal customers. I would just like my credit I've spent more time and money on the ps3 then most people on my list who received the credit. So thank you Sony for telling me that I'm not a loyal customer and that I should have never switched from the xbox since Microsoft actually appreciates the people who spend money on their system and when they give out a loyal customer credit everyone gets one. Could someone just help me out and explain to me like I'm a toddler that people who spend more time and money on the network are less loyal then the people who boot up their ps3 once in a blue moon. I am livid and very close to packing up my ps3 and trading it in to go back to Microsoft. Sony its up to you whether or not you keep me at this point show me some kind of sign that you actually appreciate your customers. And I'm not looking for an "I'm sorry you didn't receive this promotion but there is nothing we can do." that is a cop out answer to try and handle me and keep my patronage while treating me as a second class customer. Its just a 10 dollar credit that's all I want if you didn't want people to get angry you should have called it a random credit and not a loyal customer credit, because now this "loyal customer" is feeling under appreciated and tossed aside because of all the money I have spent to be told "No you are not good enough for this credit."

THey should have not used loyal, most people think it means more than it does. IN this case it means continued paitonage. Morgan said that they looked at many different things along with activity. Someone who watched netflix for 5 hours a day has more acitvity than somebody who spends 12 hours on a weekend playing games.

They sent out two waves. The first waves said "loyal" the second wave used a different word, forget which, but it made it much mroe clear that it was a random act of "kindness".

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes