Highlighted
Jan 26 2013
By: ipaidthebills Lombax Warrior 188 posts
Accepted Solution

13 for 13 Game Sale Question

5 replies 232 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Can anyone forsee me having problems buying a few games in the 13 for 13 Game Sale But not downloading them untill I can either get a bigger Hard Drive or clear up some space?

I'm looking to spend about $50 unless downloading them at a later time is going to cause issues!

For instance- TMNT Reshelled can no longer be purchased or downloaded as Ubisoft lost the licence! Even though I bought TMNT, Unless I Back it up I'm screwed if I ever want to play it again!

Message 1 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: 13 for 13 Game Sale Question

Jan 26, 2013
You shouldn't have any problems. I did that when Sony first started the 'Your Instant Game Collection' promo last year. Just buy the games, and if you don't download them, they will still be in your download list. Then clear up some space, go to your download list and get them. You can access your download list directly from the store, or from your XMB, go to PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management, then to download list. Every game, demo, and DLC you ever bought will be in there. Just select it and download.
Message 2 of 6 (227 Views)
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Awesome, Thanks!
Message 3 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 17, 2013

I recently had to repair my fat PS3 (it YLODed) and when the console returned it was all formatted, so I had to redownload everything, and I'm having trouble with TMNT, I can download it but when I start it the screen goes black and that's it, can't even quit with the PS button.

Can anybody help me?

Message 4 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Darknightwing wrote:

I recently had to repair my fat PS3 (it YLODed) and when the console returned it was all formatted, so I had to redownload everything, and I'm having trouble with TMNT, I can download it but when I start it the screen goes black and that's it, can't even quit with the PS button.

Can anybody help me?

delete it and any files in the game data utlity for that title and redownload and install, sometimes a digital download does not download or install properly so it just needs to be re done

Message 5 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 17, 2013
I already deleted it and redownloaded it, but didn't check if there was any file in the Game Data Utility folder, I'll try that once I return home, see if it works
Message 6 of 6 (142 Views)
0 Likes