Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2013
By: Denial192009 First Son 3 posts

$20 Playstation Network Card not working

2 replies 118 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I have tried entering this card both on system and online, both tell me 'error occured' or 'unable to add funds at this time'. Would like to add funds by tomorrow to get dragonborn while its still 50% off but besides tonight I attempted to add this card friday night and the same problem was occuring.

Any suggestions or just wait and try tomorrow? If it doesnt work when I get back from work I spose im calling customer support.  

-Also no the card has not been used yet. It knows that it has $20 on it and wants to add it, it just cannot complete the addition. 

-Yes I entered it correctly. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16718 posts

Re: $20 Playstation Network Card not working

Feb 18, 2013

Denial192009 wrote:

I have tried entering this card both on system and online, both tell me 'error occured' or 'unable to add funds at this time'. Would like to add funds by tomorrow to get dragonborn while its still 50% off but besides tonight I attempted to add this card friday night and the same problem was occuring.

Any suggestions or just wait and try tomorrow? If it doesnt work when I get back from work I spose im calling customer support.  

-Also no the card has not been used yet. It knows that it has $20 on it and wants to add it, it just cannot complete the addition. 

-Yes I entered it correctly. 

It would still know the denomination if it were used. It would also know the denomination if it hasn't been activated. Are you sure it was activated?

We'll have to take your word for that but it doesn't hurt to recheck.

If all else fails you'll have to contact Customer service. Have a picture of both sides of the card ready.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: $20 Playstation Network Card not working

Feb 18, 2013

Thanks. Just tried again and whatever wasnt working last night decided to work today. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes