Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 10 2013
By: Dlnexus First Son 2 posts

2nd ps3 questions

3 replies 101 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

ok the wife and I were discussing which console to get for our daughters room and it pretty much came down to another ps3 for the hd space and ability to download  games. so my main questions are:

would i be able to download some of the games they like to play on my ps3 to theirs with my account (or subaccount) or would i have to rebuy all the games?

would i be able to login on both ps3s with the same account or a master/subaccount? (the main reason we're getting them a console is for netflix)

Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: 2nd ps3 questions

Apr 10, 2013
and i hope this is the correct forums section for these questions if not i apologize.
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15519 posts

Apr 10, 2013

You can download your Playstation Store game and add-on purchases to up to two PS3s that you own, so you could download your games and DLC to a second console using your own account.  In most cases, and other user on the same PS3 could play the games also.  Playstation Store videos can only be played on a single PS3 console for each PSN account that buys it.  You can sign in to PSN on more than one console at a time with the same account.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 17, 2013

This is exactly what i was looking for. So I downloaded the Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies DLC. I was done with it and started downloading it onto my second ps3. The problem is i couldnt find it on " View Downloads" area. When i went to go check the description of the DLC it said that the download was up to 2 ps3s. So my question is can you please tell me how I can get it on my second ps3?

Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes